Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-17-2014, 09:57 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 66 (100%)
Lumiquest & Flashpoint Softboxes + Reflector

A couple items up for sale today that I just don't use. For indoor flash I've gone to manual flashes with triggers and umbrellas.

First up is a Lumiquest Softbox III with Ultrastrap. The face size is 8" x 9" and straps directly to the flash head with included velcro. Using their Ultrastrap is great since you don't have to glue any velcro directly on the flash head. The Ultrastrap works very well and have also used it in conjunction with other flash accessories. I only used this once and has been stored away on my gear shelf.

For more description here is a link to Adorama where I purchased this new:

LumiQuest SoftBox III with UltraStrap LQ-119S

Asking $30 shipped

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next up is a Flashpoint 18" x 18" softbox for shoe mount flash. This softbox is to be mounted on a light stand. Only used once and has been stored in its original carry case. Folds up nice and small for transport and easy to put together. Comes complete with softbox, front diffuser panel, inner diffusion panel, and light stand mount. Nothing else needed beside a light stand and your shoe mount flash.

For more description here is a link to Adorama where I bought this new:

Flashpoint 18 inch x 18 inch PZ Softbox SBPZ4545

Asking $30 shipped

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next is a Flashpoint 22" 5-in-1 collapsible reflector. Only used once then stored in its original carry bag.

For more information here is a link to Adorama where I bought this new. It seems Adorama has changed the brand they sell in this link but it is the exact same item with Flashpoint brand:

Glow Portable 5 in 1 22" Reflector Kit PR5122

Asking $12.50 shipped

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If someone might be interested in a package deal for all three items together, in the interest of a quick sale I will offer all three for $50 shipped

I am the original owner of these items,
Items are located in Pennsylvania USA.

Shipping will be via USPS Priority Mail to any US address with the price included in the sale price. For our Canadian neighbors, please add $5 for Priority International shipping. I will not alter the customs form. I will ship items the following business day after payment is made.

Payment accepted via PayPal with no fees assessed to the buyer.

Returns: I want you to be happy with your purchase! If you find my description is wrong, please contact me within 3 days of receipt. I will accept a return with buyer paying return shipping. Refund amount will be for the product less the original shipping charge.

If you have any questions, please ask!

04-17-2014, 10:40 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 79 (100%)
PM sent
04-17-2014, 11:03 AM   #3
Pentaxian

PM sent, and BTW, I have the Lumiquest 3, and it is quite well built and sturdy!
04-17-2014, 11:32 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PM returned to blackcould brew - bundle sale pending.

PM returned to Panoguy also.

04-17-2014, 11:57 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 79 (100%)
Payment sent.
04-17-2014, 12:25 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by blackcloudbrew Quote
Payment sent.