Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
PM sent....
04-24-2008, 12:48 PM   #18

Feedback Score: 11 (100%)
04-24-2008, 02:12 PM   #19

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original Poster
wow

People are very sceptical around here I sold one to mummy and anouther too mcjm78 I sold one of my own and one from a friend. Both have paid for it and both where sent out mummy stated she reaceived heres she lived in utah and yes it was possible for her to get her already since I mailed it out on tuesday before noon. mcjm78 who lives in australia hasn't gotten his yet but it will take 6-8 days

Now that i HAD to explain my business becasue people can be rude have a nice day and grow up!

04-24-2008, 02:17 PM   #20
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by brendam25 Quote
People are very sceptical around here I sold one to mummy and anouther too mcjm78 I sold one of my own and one from a friend. Both have paid for it and both where sent out mummy stated she reaceived heres she lived in utah and yes it was possible for her to get her already since I mailed it out on tuesday before noon. mcjm78 who lives in australia hasn't gotten his yet but it will take 6-8 days

Now that i HAD to explain my business becasue people can be rude have a nice day and grow up!
hope all this fuss doesn't discourage you from participating in the forum. some people have been ripped off lately and aren't happy, so you can imagine the sketipism when some of the posts didn't seem so clear.
04-24-2008, 02:34 PM   #21
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 18 (100%)
Frankly I am staggered anyone paid you anything.

No posting history, no images of said item, no price , no nothing. I am stunned anyone so much as enquired.

You may be legit but your OP was always going to arouse suspicion and rightfully so.

04-24-2008, 07:38 PM   #22
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)

Please don't feel discouraged about participating in this forum.

None the less you perhaps hold some of the blame for the appearance of your post and a direct failure to follow through on your PM's. My PM to you cleary was before another post to buy appeared in this thread. You responded to my post with a price. I PM'd back and two already posted they bought the lens. Nowhere in your thread did you state multiple offerings of this lens were available. Perhaps you will understand why potential buyers might be concerned in light of other recent events.

Further, you have for some reason decided not to respond to my PM which was a courteous and prompt reply to your PM.

Additionally, there was no posting of price, which is forum policy, even after it was requested in the first thread reply.

The people on this forum, for the most part, do not need to grow up. If your oversights or lack of response was due to your newness on the forum... so be it. All is forgiven and we can all move forward.

Stephen
04-25-2008, 04:01 PM   #23

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Got the lens today. The lens is really in the BRAND NEW condition. What a deal!

05-08-2008, 10:25 PM   #24

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
I finally got mine today. So happy, I thought the mail man lost it.... got worried a bit.
All is good, and the lens is like NEW. Thank you so much!
05-08-2008, 10:50 PM   #25

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
...all's well that ends well