PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FS- Pentax K5IIs body, near new

Asking Price
600.00 USD

Item Location
Wheat Ridge, CO (United States)

Item Description
This is a like-new K5IIs camera body kit. It's writing image numbers to the card in the 2500 range, so I assume that's the number of exposures previously made on it. The calendar/clock has not been set, remaining on 1/1/12. Along with the fact that I live in Denver, where Pentax USA is headquartered, this makes me think that this was a demo camera used by Pentax's sales force. I've found two of these cameras in Denver pawn shops lately. One I'm keeping for myself, and this one is for sale.

If you've not yet tried a camera without the AA filter, this K5IIs will be a revelation. It's the first thing I've tried that makes me think that my Sony a850 FF camera is due for replacement. In terms of detail, the Pentax's IQ is really on that level, and in terms of noise, it's far ahead.

Although I'm new to this forum, I have been buying and selling photo gear for years at eBay. Check my feedback for Wheatridger there- 100% positive feedback after 250+ transactions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
paid by buyer, figure on a 3 lb., 8 oz. shipped weight

Shipping Services
USPS, Fed EX, UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted for refund if the camera is not described accurately, or if any camera functions are defective, or if listed accessories are not present. Please contact me within one week of delivery for return authorization.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Wheatridger; 04-19-2014 at 09:43 PM.
04-19-2014, 07:11 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
PM Sent
04-21-2014, 06:36 PM   #3

Payment Sent. Cant Wait
05-11-2014, 09:25 AM   #4

Camera Received. Thanks Wheatridger!

Here is a sample

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF