PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 43mm Limited f1.9 - 1 owner, mint

Asking Price
495.00 USD

Item Location
Boise, ID (United States)

Item Description
Well, its that time again.....bitten by the LBA bug again, I feel a need to sell this fine lens in order to fund my next obsession. Purchased new from B&H in Aug 2012, this lens is effectively still new. You could buy a new one for $746 from B&H, but why?

I will sell you mine for $495 and include a nice Hoya UV filter which has always been on since day one. The lens glass and body are perfect and as new.

This lens has been out of the bag for a mere 3 portrait sessions, so my limited activities as a budding "professional" photographer don't warrant the need for such an awesome and expensive prime.

I am including the box, bag, which has stayed in the box, and all paperwork, lens hood, caps, etc. and of course the Hoya filter.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if item is not exactly as described. Buyer to pay return shipping. Please contact me before returning.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
04-22-2014, 06:46 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
You have PM

QuoteOriginally posted by bng4bk Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 43mm Limited f1.9 - 1 owner, mint

Asking Price
495.00 USD

Item Location
Boise, ID (United States)

Item Description
Well, its that time again.....bitten by the LBA bug again, I feel a need to sell this fine lens in order to fund my next obsession. Purchased new from B&H in Aug 2012, this lens is effectively still new. You could buy a new one for $746 from B&H, but why?

I will sell you mine for $495 and include a nice Hoya UV filter which has always been on since day one. The lens glass and body are perfect and as new.

This lens has been out of the bag for a mere 3 portrait sessions, so my limited activities as a budding "professional" photographer don't warrant the need for such an awesome and expensive prime.

I am including the box, bag, which has stayed in the box, and all paperwork, lens hood, caps, etc. and of course the Hoya filter.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
$15

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if item is not exactly as described. Buyer to pay return shipping. Please contact me before returning.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!