Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-23-2008, 05:44 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 16 (100%)
[SOLD] K10D, Tamron 28-75, Sigma EF500DG Super

OK, this is the last of my Digital gear.

Sold- Pentax K10D body. Excellent condition. It is missing the Eye cup.
Less than 8000 images on the counter. Firmware version 1.3. The view finder has a few dust bunnies in it, but does not effect usage. Dust is NOT on the sensor.

Included:
  • The box with all that it came with, except the Eye cup.
  • 2 Batteries (The OEM and 1 Maxell NP400 Battery).
  • 3 Transcend 2GB 150x SD cards
  • 1 Jiansisi IR Remote Control
The body shows no wear. I've not had exposure issues, dead flash issues, or major banding issues.
I am asking US$550.00 for this kit, BUT I will knock off US$29.00 for the missing eye cup (that is the cost of a replacement). PentaxWebstore Eyecup FP

Final kit cost US$521.00 + shipping and insurance. Firm

Sold - Tamron 28-75 f2.8 XR Di lens
This is a tough one. This lens is mint. You can not tell that it is used, it looks brand new. Here's the big But...

In February I dropped this lens. No damage to the glass, but the focus, zoom and aperture mechanisms were trashed. It spent all of March and part of April at Tamron, being repaired. To say they did an excellent job would be an understatement. Like I said, it looks brand new. I did an after repair focus test, and focus is spot on.

It comes in the OEM packaging with caps and lens hood.

So here is the dilemma. I can keep my mouth shut and sell this on ebay and get $300+ for it. KEH will take it for $200. Selling this here, I feel I have to disclose it's history.

So Here is the deal. The person with the best offer above US$200.00 + shipping and insurance gets the lens. I'll keep this offer open till Friday 4/25 6:00pm US EDT. Real opportunity for a bargain here.

Last Item
Sold - Sigma EF500 DG Super Flash. Excellent condition. Has the first firmware update that makes it compatible with K10/K20/K100/K200 cameras. Does NOT have the 2nd firmware update adding wireless capability. Case and original box included. US$150.00 + shipping and insurance.

Payment through Paypal - CC or linked accounts only, with confirmed address. Please no eChecks, they take way to long to clear

I will ship anywhere in the world.
  1. Con US via UPS ground
  2. Int'l Your choice UPS or USPS
Please PM me if interested.

Last edited by roscot; 04-28-2008 at 04:58 AM.
04-23-2008, 05:47 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Nice price on the Tammy ! And the eyecup can be ordered and repalced without issue. I trashed one of mine and went to my local shop and ordered one - was under $20.00 and in the US probably half that !
04-23-2008, 06:28 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
PM sent on the flash unit...
04-23-2008, 06:48 AM   #4
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Feedback Score: 117 (100%)
I'll stand second in line on the flash. Pm sent

04-23-2008, 07:05 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 30 (100%)
Is there some kind of repair warranty that comes with the lens? You know, so if it stops working within 6 or 12 months you can send it back to Tamron for a free fix.
04-23-2008, 07:18 AM   #6

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM for the Tamron 28-75
04-23-2008, 07:48 AM   #7

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
Damn! I would have like to have some saved money for that tamron :-|

04-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #8
Not Registered

Feedback Score: (%)
I will take the tamron if nobody bid.
04-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
just for the original owner (me). Once I sell it no warranty. That is why I am willing to sell it at a bargain price.
04-23-2008, 08:11 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
PM me a bid, and I'll add you to the list. OK?
04-23-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
PM about K10d.
04-23-2008, 09:42 AM   #12
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
If it is an auction, I would say that it will be more useful if the bids are public.
I have to disagree with you. I think auctions should be silent, and often wish eBay would implement this. Each person thinks about what the lens is worth to them, what they're willing to pay for it, and them come up with a number which is PM'd to the seller. This avoids all the "I see your bid and raise you 50 cents" crap that goes on in the final 30s of eBay auctions.

The policy in the marketplace seems to discourage auctions, but I think it should be the opposite. Just make the bids private and we'll avoid the eBay carnage and enjoy bidding once more. Maybe Adam could add a bidding feature that kept bids private and only showed them at the end, at which point the seller's reserve price would also be made public and we could all see who won the item. And no, this would not be the same as an eBay auction.

Just my thoughts.
04-23-2008, 10:14 AM   #13
Inactive Account

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Miserere Quote
I have to disagree with you. I think auctions should be silent, and often wish eBay would implement this. Each person thinks about what the lens is worth to them, what they're willing to pay for it, and them come up with a number which is PM'd to the seller. This avoids all the "I see your bid and raise you 50 cents" crap that goes on in the final 30s of eBay auctions.

The policy in the marketplace seems to discourage auctions, but I think it should be the opposite. Just make the bids private and we'll avoid the eBay carnage and enjoy bidding once more. Maybe Adam could add a bidding feature that kept bids private and only showed them at the end, at which point the seller's reserve price would also be made public and we could all see who won the item. And no, this would not be the same as an eBay auction.

Just my thoughts.
This is a great idea!

As a side note, the camera, lens and flash are all the exact same items that I use. Kind of eerie to see my camera set up (exactly) up for sale.

c[_]
04-23-2008, 10:25 AM   #14
Not Registered

Feedback Score: (%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Miserere Quote

Just my thoughts.
Actually, I think that if you have too many bidders it might be annoying for the seller to receive bids lower that the higher bid over and over and reply all the messages. But you made a valid point and I decided to follow your advice.
04-23-2008, 10:34 AM   #15
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Gruoso Quote
Actually, I think that if you have too many bidders it might be annoying for the seller to receive bids lower that the higher bid over and over and reply all the messages. But you made a valid point and I decided to follow your advice.
Oh yeah, it would be annoying, which is why Adam should set up a bidding system such that PMs are not involved. It would also be best if sellers set a real minimum starting price (not $1 for aK20D), you know, like in real auctions

I'm not saying people shouldn't have fixed sale prices OBO, but for certain items this is not always the best way as it's more difficult to establish a selling price (like old, non-Pentax lenses, or lenses with issues such as the current Tammy).