PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax M 135mm 3.5 lens

Asking Price
50.00 USD

Item Location
Lancaster, PA (United States)

Item Description
Pentax-M 135mm 3.5 - $50: I did a review of this lens about a week ago while trying to decide if I wanted to keep it or not. I bought this as old-new-stock back in college and used it regularly for portraits on my *ist 35mm film body. Being an M-series, the lens needs to be used with stop-down metering in Manual mode.

Overall, excellent condition. Lens is clean. Apart from a few flecks of paint missing from the grip of the built-in hood, there is next to no evidence of handling on the lens barrel. The aperture ring moves smoothly with good clicks per setting. FWIW, I'll mention the aperture ring has, by design, half-stops between all standard stops except between f/22 and f/32. The focus ring moves smoothly. The built-in hood works nicely and has no wobble. The glass elements are clean and clear - no haze or fungus. There are a few microscopic dust particles inside, nothing that affects image quality whatsoever. Overall, a typical M-series specimen. (meaning great!)

The lens will come with rear and front caps.

Shot wide-open at f/3.5 - 100% crop on the right. No sharpening applied, only edited for exposure and contrast.

Image on left was at either f/3.5 or f/4, Image on right was around f/11

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Approx. $10 FedEx, $6.50 USPS

Shipping Services
FedEx, USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Items must be returned in same condition as originally sent (i.e. as they appear in the original sale photos). Buyer must return items within 7 days of original receipt. Buyer pays return shipping, and shipping must include the appropriate insurance coverage for the value of the item. Please contact me before returning items.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

04-24-2014, 05:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
PM incoming
04-25-2014, 09:31 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
Original Poster
Sold pending payment.