Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-25-2014, 11:09 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Tamron 1.4x Teleconverter PZ-AF MC4 for Pentax K mount (Mint)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tamron 1.4x Teleconverter PZ-AF MC4 for Pentax K mount (LN)

Asking Price
$220 USD

Item Location
Twin Cities (United States)

Item Description
I have for sale a Tamron PZ-AF 1.4x MC4 teleconverter in Pentax mount. The $220 asking price includes USPS priority shipping insured with tracking and paypal fees included.

My Pentax kit has slowly been shrinking and I no longer have a need for this teleconverter. It is in mint condition. Cosmetically there are no major marks or blemishes; the mount itself shows almost no wear. The glass has no marks. Front and rear caps are included.

Please do your research before purchasing this teleconverter! From past experience, they will work with SDM lenses in good lighting conditions, but will tend to hunt for focus indoors or darker outdoors scenes. With that said, these are just about the best teleconverters you'll find optically that are available in K mount.

If you have any other questions please ask! If you would like photos I can take some (likely on the weekend), however I have plenty of feedback here, at Mu-43.com, and also ebay under the same username as both buyer and seller.

Additional note: this will likely sell quickly; I do sell first come first served - if you simply want to buy it and don't have any other questions please include the email address at which you'd like to receive a paypal invoice, and I will send it to you asap!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
As with my previous for sale listings, I strive to provide an accurate description of everything I sell. Return will only be accepted if the conditions are found to be inaccurate - no returns are accepted for buyer's remorse! I always ship fully insured and in the event of a claim I will work with the buyer as appropriate (I pack very well, never had a claim in several hundred sales here and ebay - same username). If you have any questions please ask!

04-25-2014, 12:17 PM   #2
Otis Memorial Pentaxian
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 31 (100%)
this works extremely well with the sigma 500mm 4.5 ex and pentax da 300mm...i was tempted to buy another since i like it so much but trying to be good

04-25-2014, 01:17 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by pearsaab Quote
this works extremely well with the sigma 500mm 4.5 ex and pentax da 300mm...i was tempted to buy another since i like it so much but trying to be good

No doubt, thanks for an excellent example! I use the Nikon version with my tamron 300mm 2.8 AF lens and you pretty much have to be at the pixel level to tell the difference when adding the TC. Having the TC in the field being able to save all the pixels and less cropping later is of course the added bonus.