PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina AT-X AF400 SD lens

Asking Price
385.00 USD

Item Location
West Virginia (United States)

Item Description
Up for sale is a copy of Tokina's 400mm/5.6 in excellent condition. There are no dents, dings or scratches, only the amount of dust inside that I expect to see in a lens this age. The hood extends smoothly and the O-ring that holds it in the extended position is intact. The lens has a tripod mount that includes a ring that allows you to rotate it to portrait position easily.

The lens is quick to focus, and accurate. I'm selling this because I now have the DA* 60-250 and the new Pentax teleconverter, and it just seems redundant (although this lens is a lot more compact and lighter than the Pentax). The rear cap is included, but no front cap. I'll include an Arca-style plate for the tripod mount.

The price is firm; if I can't sell it for $385 (PayPal'd and shipped), I'll just keep it. Pictures are below. I'm including two pictures for comparison of this lens with the 60-250/TC combination.

Attachment 220195
Attachment 220196
Attachment 220197

With the Pentax:
Attachment 220198

With the Tokina:
Attachment 220199

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Seven day return if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by dshombert; 08-16-2014 at 02:30 PM.
05-07-2014, 05:00 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Do you have any more images you could post of pic's taken with the 400mm? I've got the Tokina AT-X F4 100-300 manual lens and would like to compare IQ. I really like the IQ of my manual focus Tokina but am really looking for an AF version.