PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax D-BG4 Camera Grip for K-7 / K5 / K-5 IIs *MINT*

Asking Price
SOLD

Item Location
Colstrip, MT (United States)

Item Description
Up for grabs is an original Pentax D-BG4 grip. I know it fits the K-7 and the K-5, though I believe it also fits the K-5 II and K-5 IIs. I have used it on my K-5 for the past 4 years, and it has been a solid performer. As a testament to its toughness, it still looks nearly brand new and functions perfectly! I have used it with both the camera battery insert and the AA battery insert. I noticed it was a bit heavier when using the AA insert. I can testify that the weather sealing is awesome on this unit - I have been in many rain storms and never has it let me down.
This grip was originally owned by another Pentax user who bought it new from Amazon. After a couple weeks, he decided he didn't need it, so I bought it from him and have had it ever since. I always take good care of my photography equipment, and this grip was no exception. In the past two years it has mostly stayed in one of my extra bags on my K-5 and seen very little use since I migrated over to the Nikon FF platform. I've been needing to sell off my Pentax collection so that others can get better use out of some of the awesome lenses I've got - I've just been too busy. Anyway, you should see my K-5 and lens collection coming up for dibs as well.

Condition: 9.9/10 - It is used, but upon examination, there are no scratches, dings, or marks of any kind that I can see.
Performance: 10/10 - I have never had any issues with it. All the pins and battery contact points are flawless.

Included: original box, paperwork, grip, both battery trays

Feel free to PM me with any questions!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
FREE to US, all other countries PM for shipping quote

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has 14 days to return item for refund if received in condition different than posted. Buyer pays return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by Ubuntu_user; 05-30-2014 at 11:45 AM.
05-16-2014, 12:38 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 42 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump! I don't feel like my price is unreasonable, but I am willing to consider offers.
05-26-2014, 06:19 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Anyone? Price lowered to $155!
05-28-2014, 02:44 AM   #4

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Will you ship too The Netherlands?

05-30-2014, 11:45 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Egon. Quote
Will you ship too The Netherlands?
I do ship to the Netherlands. However, this item is now sold.