Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-13-2014, 11:59 PM   #1
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Pentax 645 SMCP-FA 33-55mm f/4.5 AL Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Landscape Photography

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 645 SMCP-FA 33-55mm f/4.5 AL Wide Angle Zoom Lens for Landscape Photography

Asking Price
749.00 USD

Item Location
Downers Grove, IL (United States)

Item Description
PENTAX 645 SMCP-FA 33-55mm f/4.5 Zoom Lens
CONDITION: GOOD

Pentax 645 33-55mm f/4.5 Auto Focus Lens in Original Box & User Manual includes:
  • Pentax Soft Pouch
  • Front & Rear Caps
  • Lens Shade (without polarizer cover because they always end up falling off!)
The Pentax 33-55mm Lens may be used with the new Pentax 645D digital camera and these film cameras: 645, 645N, and 645NII.This lens is my favorite. I purchased it new and I've used it for much of my professional landscape photography, which features the prairie and the high quality biodiversity of the immediate Chicago area. (Surprisingly, "Chicago nature" is not an oxymoron.) See examples of my work taken with this lens here Outdoor Photographer Magazine Article - November, 2011 and here Limited EditionPrints. In fact, I wrote the review of this very 33-55mm lens in Outdoor Photographer Magazine when it first came out.

The reason I'm selling this lens is because I moved to digital with another manufacturer.

CONDITION: GOOD
There is visible wear (see photo) on the body, but the glass appears to be great. There is nothing that would detract from the image quality. Over the period of ownership, I've had it professionally cleaned and adjusted a couple of times by Pentax.
IMPORTANT: I am so confident in this product that I am offering a 10-day return policy. See details elsewhere in this listing.

Please see the detailed photos of this lens.

RETURN POLICY:
10 Days from your receipt of package on Proper Function ONLY (minus shipping), but not on cosmetic condition given that this is so subjective. When you get the item, please shoot with it right away so that you have time to evaluate the results.

SHIPPING:
Insured Shipping with Adult Signature Required for $35 to anywhere in the Continental United States (not Alaska or Hawaii). Item must ship to your billing address. I will ship using FedEx Home/Ground or UPS Ground.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS Ground or FedEx Ground/Home

Accepted Payment Types
Visa, MasterCard, & Discover and will only ship to the address associated with the credit card.

Return Policy & Additional Details
10 Days from your receipt of package on Proper Function ONLY (minus shipping), but no on cosmetic condition given that this is so subjective. Whe you get the item, please shoot with it right away so that you have time to evaluate the results.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS Ground or FedEx Ground/Home

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
10 Days from your receipt of package on Proper Function ONLY (minus shipping), but no on cosmetic condition given that this is so subjective. When you get the item, please shoot with it right away so that you have time to evaluate the results.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D300  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D300  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D300  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D300  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D300  Photo 
View Picture EXIF