PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 43mm f1.9 Limited - 10 mo old

Asking Price
485.00 USD

Item Location
Chicago area (United States)

Item Description
I purchased this lens new from B&H for $595 in August of last year. The silver was cheaper than the black version, so got the silver, though I would have preferred the black. Recently came across a perfect black version, and for some reason decided to get that one so I have matching colors Now I am not so sure they black really looks better than the silver - I actually like them both. However, keeping TWO FA43's just because of the color seems a little frivolous, so one has to go...

The lens is in excellent condition. The lens cap have some fluff in the green velvet, and the bayonet mounts shows some slight marks from mounting/unmounting. The rest of the lens is like new, and comes with original caps, box, pouch etc, as well as B&H receipt.

I am listing the SILVER version, though I would be willing to sell the black for $25 more. The black is in just as good a condition, though I don't have its full history. Serial numbers are close, so I assume they were both produced about the same time - i.e. recently. I did a thorough comparison of the two, and could find NO difference in their optical performance.

I will ship internationally. Call me for quotes. Expect shipping charges in the $30 to $40 range.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free in 48 states

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted within 14 days. Buyers pays shipping both ways, unless item condition is misrepresented

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by HenrikDK; 09-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.
06-12-2014, 04:39 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
This is such a magnificent lens I almost wish I too had two. Almost.

Hope you'll find a nice new home for it!
06-12-2014, 07:04 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 20 (100%)
Original Poster
I really should have been taking the pictures of the lenses as a pair. Silver and black together....

That silver does look sharp, doesn't it??? hmmm.

---------- Post added 06-13-14 at 11:18 AM ----------

Sale pending...