PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax KX and ME Super film cameras - both in very good condition

Asking Price
60.00 USD

Item Location
Greater Chicago (United States)

Item Description
The Pentax ME Super is in great condition, and at first glance looks like new. The Notice the QC sticker as well as the plastic sheet mounted at the bottom of the camera. There is a little bit of paint peeling on the glossy black frame around the back. I added new Silver Oxide batteries, and the meter is working correctly. LEDs are displaying, and the shutter and film advance all appears to be working correctly. ADD INFO: based on question below I checked the foam. I don't know for sure, but the foam/light seal may need to be replaced. There were some tiny black particles attached to the rear door edge.

The Pentax KX is in good condition, though the silver is not as bright and clear as the ME Super. The body shows signs of wear with scratches around the bottom. I added new Silver Oxide batteries, and the meter is working correctly. The shutter appears and film advance appears to be working correctly.

Both cameras include strap and body cap.

Pentax KX: $50 shipped and paypalled
Pentax ME Super: $25 shipped and paypalled.
Both $60 shipped and paypalled.

I have not tested the cameras, hence my liberal return policy. Note I will pay for return shipping (48 lower states) IF there are issues with the cameras. If you think I am off on the price PM me and we can discuss...

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
For lower 48 states, returns accepted for any reason within 2 weeks. Buyer pays return shipping. If something does not work on the camera I will pay for return shipping. For other destinations NO returns are accepted.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by HenrikDK; 09-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.
06-08-2014, 11:55 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 22 (100%)
Original Poster
And the KX Pictures

Last edited by HenrikDK; 09-01-2014 at 05:03 PM.
06-08-2014, 07:30 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Status of foam and light seals?
06-08-2014, 08:26 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Your question prompted a search on the forum, since I had no idea how to check it. I believe the KX is good, but the ME Super had some black particles on the back panel edge, so I suspect they may not be up to snuff. I reduced the price of the ME Super to reflect that.

06-08-2014, 10:20 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
PM sent regarding the KX
06-09-2014, 02:51 AM   #6
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM sent for ME Super
06-09-2014, 05:04 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster