PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
EE-S focusing screen for k-5, k-7, k-30, k-50, k-500

Asking Price
80.00 USD

Item Location
Greater Chicago (United States)

Item Description
I recently purchased two screens with AF screen markings from focusingscreens.com for a total of $187. One I intended to use for my K-3 and one for my K-5.

These screens are widely considered one or the best if not the best screen for manual focusing. I installed one of them in my k-3 and it was indeed a big improvement. Unfortunately in the process I discovered some exposure issues with slower (f4 or less) lenses. This is widely discovered in the following two

Best screen ever for manual focus : Canon ee-S!!!

Pentax K-3 Compatibility with S type Focus Screen

IMO the screen is a must if you have manual glass. If you use slower AF lenses, it becomes a compromise. I have decided to split the difference and move my one screen to my k-5 and sell the extra screen I purchased.

The screen says it is for a K-5, but fits in k-7 though k-3. It has the AF frames similar to the stock screen. It is BRAND NEW and UNOPENED. You will pay $100.50 buying it from focusingscreen.com, plus wait a week or two. Note that they will not accept returns if opened, so you are not really loosing anything in that regards.

I will have it shipped via priority mail within a day.

No picture since it is brand new and unopened as received from focusingscreens.com.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free (48 lower states)

Shipping Services
USPS Mriority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!