PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Free expired Kodak film

Asking Price
0.00 USD

Item Location
New Jersey (United States)

Item Description
Our refrigerator was just replaced and emptying it out revealed this tucked away in a corner - an unopened 5-pack of Kodak MAX "Versatility" ASA 400 film. I haven't even opened the package to check, but it's obviously well-expired. The Develop Before date is 06/2004.

i have no idea if it's worth anything whatsoever, so I'm offering it free to our community for the one-time low low price of just ZERO US $

I'm stating a shipping cost of $5.00 and I'll hold to that even it ends up costing more.
Pickup is free if you live in the central NJ area.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
$5.00

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns please.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
Canon PowerShot SX230 HS  Photo 
06-13-2014, 10:59 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 8 (100%)
PM Sent!
06-13-2014, 11:49 AM   #3
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by bendkmace Quote
PM Sent!
Hi Ben, another member had already PM'd, but I'll be sure to contact you if that doesn't pan out.
Meanwhile, I see you have an ME Super. If you're interested in a backup I have one sitting around that, other than wear on the everready case and probably needing a new meter battery, is in great condition for it's age. Make me an offer if you'd like, or PM for further details.

---------- Post added 06-14-14 at 07:39 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by jamarley Quote
Hi Ben, another member had already PM'd, but I'll be sure to contact you if that doesn't pan out.
Meanwhile, I see you have an ME Super. If you're interested in a backup I have one sitting around that, other than wear on the everready case and probably needing a new meter battery, is in great condition for it's age. Make me an offer if you'd like, or PM for further details.
Thanks Ben, I'll try to get this out on Monday.