Asking Price
900 USD everything
GR - 500
K-5 - 325
FA50 - 200

Item Location
San Diego (United States)

Item Description
Making my painful exodus away from shooting stills into the scary world of video, so I'm letting go of most of my current pentax kit 900 takes everything!

Ricoh GR - 520500
GR in great condition, comes with original box and cables along with 2 extra aftermarket batteries and charger. A few scratches on the rear LCD and some dust in the hotshoe is all it has to show for its use.

Pentax K-5 - 350325
My trusty main body for the last few years. It's got its battle scars. the button for the popup flash is gone, so there's no way of using the popup flash unless you want to shove a fingernail under the flash each time you want to use it. It's got a good number of dents and scratches, but everything outside of the flash works perfectly. Comes with original box, O-ME53 magnifier, 3rd party grip, two extra aftermarket batteries and charger.

FA 50mm f/1.4 - 220200
Some signs of use and there's a ding in the distance scale window. There are a few marks on the front element coating that don't show up in photos, took some microfiber and wiped it off. Glass is clean otherwise. Comes with rear cap and original box.

Sony NEX 5N - 190 SOLD
My video gateway drug, going to be upgrading from this. Works great, shows light signs of use. Only comes with stock battery and charger.

Tamron 28-75mm f/2.8 - 220 SOLD
Definitely a workhorse, shows it too. The ring that holds the lens hood is cracked but holds the hood securely despite this. There are a few marks on the front element coating that don't show up in photos, took some microfiber and wiped it off. Glass clean otherwise. Comes with rear cap and hood.

As always, feel free to ask me questions and I'll be happy to give discounts if you buy several things together. Photos to come as soon as I can manage. For trades, I'm looking for a sony A6000 or a samyang 14mm.

Edit: The rest of the photos can be found here: selling - hxpham

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
UPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No Returns

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NEX-5N  Photo 

Last edited by adpo; 06-20-2014 at 03:09 AM.
06-20-2014, 02:58 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
bump and a price drop!
06-22-2014, 06:29 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
Original Poster
sale pending!