Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2014, 07:26 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 95 (100%)
Pentax-FA Limited 31mm f/1.8 lens, black, AIV

Pentax-FA Limited 31mm f/1.8 lens - $809 plus shipping, $15 insured in US SOLD

This is a great lens, a little temperamental at times but when you get it right, wow, blows you away. I've taken some of my favorite pictures with the FA 31. It is a fantastic lens for taking pictures of people, and good for landscapes too. A little too much lens for my family snapshots, to be honest, but I am sure you can make it sing. My copy has a few external marks as shown, especially on the cap, but clear glass with no haze or fungus. Some slight internal dust, as might be expected, nothing that affects pictures taken. Includes original caps and case, as well as the 58mm tube which serves as a better hood, and a pinch cap for that.

International shipping is available, please ask about rates to your country. I want to insure this fine lens, so it may be a bit expensive out of the US. Free shipping on second item (or more) if bought with a lens from my other threads. Lower offers will be considered, but a full price offer will take it. I won't mark as a "gift" for customs purposes, sorry. PayPal is the preferred payment method although I will consider other methods if you strongly prefer. It can be returned if not as described for a full refund, but please read the description carefully and if you have specific concerns, please ask questions first. (International shipping also complicates this process, I may have to ask for shipping costs there and back in the event of an international return.)

Thanks for looking! Happy shopping, Nick

other lenses for sale:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/265507-sal...#ixzz35EigfFL1

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/24-photographic-equipment-sale/265505-sal...-2-8-zoom.html

Last edited by Nick Siebers; 07-07-2014 at 06:38 PM.