Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Pentax MX-1 or Q kit

Hey everyone. I'll be shipping off to China in about a week or so, and I'd like to take something a bit more portable than a full on dSLR since packing space will be an issue. I've already dropped a few hundred on teaching supplies/travel supplies so I can't jump on any of the deals going on for these cameras at the moment. I'm geared towards the MX-1 at the moment, but I'll be more than happy with any Q set you have as long as you have a normal length prime or the wide zoom available for it. Much appreciated friends!

06-23-2014, 04:22 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Feedback Score: 40 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by northofpolaris Quote
Hey everyone. I'll be shipping off to China in about a week or so, and I'd like to take something a bit more portable than a full on dSLR since packing space will be an issue. I've already dropped a few hundred on teaching supplies/travel supplies so I can't jump on any of the deals going on for these cameras at the moment. I'm geared towards the MX-1 at the moment, but I'll be more than happy with any Q set you have as long as you have a normal length prime or the wide zoom available for it. Much appreciated friends!
Here's a nice deal on the MX-1 that was just posted:
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/94-pentax-price-watch/266379-pentax-mx-1-...ydig-ebay.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-23-2014, 04:48 PM   #3

Feedback Score: 23 (100%)
Original Poster
Thanks, Adam! Just saw that. I'll spring for it if I don't get any offers here.
06-23-2014, 07:16 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 74 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by northofpolaris Quote
Thanks, Adam! Just saw that. I'll spring for it if I don't get any offers here.
I have my black Q for sale in the ads section, with the 5-15mm kit lens - $150 shipped including paypal fee if you're interested - if you're interested send me a PM!