PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
FA 31 1.8 Ltd(MIJ).

Asking Price
925.00 USD

Item Location
Sacramento, CA (United States)

Item Description
Made In Japan and in excellent++ condition. Have had no issues whatsoever. Don't have the box it came with, but I have an OEM Pentax box and bag. Will be packed thoroughly.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
UPS/USPS/FedEX

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Three days if not in stated condition. Must be returned in condition received minus shipping fee(International may be higher depending on location).

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
06-24-2014, 08:30 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Reason for selling?
06-24-2014, 11:27 PM   #3
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
Original owner?
06-25-2014, 04:38 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Driline Quote
Reason for selling?
Having a pair of speakers built($13k)and there are two guitars I want($5k & $4k).

---------- Post added 06-25-14 at 04:39 ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by pentaxkid Quote
Original owner?
Nope.

06-28-2014, 05:44 AM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 78 (100%)
Still available?
06-28-2014, 06:40 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by tabl10s Quote
Having a pair of speakers built($13k)and there are two guitars I want($5k & $4k).

---------- Post added 06-25-14 at 04:39 ----------

Nope.
Hi. As a side topic, you've peaked my curiosity with mention of both of those acquisition projects; since I, um, dabble around with high performance hi-fi, circuit design & modification; and loudspeaker design & tweaking. Naturally, standard commercial options "aren't right"; so, at some point the custom bits have to come into play. Also, the same interests and perspective apply to guitar amplification and sound reinforcement. I understand G.A.S. completely as it relates to guitars, too. I have some of what were billed as circa $3.7-4.2K Hamer electrics as of the 2008 retail price sheet, for example, except I bought 'em on auction in the aftermath of the voodoo economics/unfunded war/housing bubble collapse de facto economics fiasco for 25 on the dollar, or less!

I just acquired an FA 31mm Limited, BTW. I'm real happy to have it; because, despite the cost factor, I finally had to concede that an alternative just did not exist to meet my own set of requirements, as I see them now. Ha, ha, well... I guess it's nice to have both, at least for awhile, if all the gear can be put to productive and creative use. You can save quite a bit of cash by frequently wearing $2 black t-shirts, forgoing SAT-NAV and other frills in a vehicle, etc. ... so you can direct your resources toward important stuff like tunes & Pentax! -- Fred

Last edited by Tom S.; 06-28-2014 at 07:33 AM. Reason: Ambiquous offer removed.
06-28-2014, 12:11 PM   #7
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Kayaker-J Quote
Hi. As a side topic, you've peaked my curiosity with mention of both of those acquisition projects; since I, um, dabble around with high performance hi-fi, circuit design & modification; and loudspeaker design & tweaking. Naturally, standard commercial options "aren't right"; so, at some point the custom bits have to come into play. Also, the same interests and perspective apply to guitar amplification and sound reinforcement. I understand G.A.S. completely as it relates to guitars, too. I have some of what were billed as circa $3.7-4.2K Hamer electrics as of the 2008 retail price sheet, for example, except I bought 'em on auction in the aftermath of the voodoo economics/unfunded war/housing bubble collapse de facto economics fiasco for 25 on the dollar, or less!

I just acquired an FA 31mm Limited, BTW. I'm real happy to have it; because, despite the cost factor, I finally had to concede that an alternative just did not exist to meet my own set of requirements, as I see them now. Ha, ha, well... I guess it's nice to have both, at least for awhile, if all the gear can be put to productive and creative use. You can save quite a bit of cash by frequently wearing $2 black t-shirts, forgoing SAT-NAV and other frills in a vehicle, etc. ... so you can direct your resources toward important stuff like tunes & Pentax! -- Fred
I realised a while back that if I stop visiting forum's, I won't know/learn anything and subsequently can't G.A.S. Started with guitar at age 12, this hobby at 19, Table Tennis at 20(have 11 rackets that are around $300 each), Audio(wasted enough to buy a Maserati) and Cycling. Need to finish with everything and be satisfied.

Last edited by tabl10s; 06-29-2014 at 08:32 AM.
06-28-2014, 10:09 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Well, "tabl10s" is clear now! Attaining some satori and the diminution of desire is said to be a good thing. I hope you've got a good plan going now as you follow the path. Right now, I just know I feel the need to exercise my creativity to the max. In that case, it can be hard to avoid some complication; I'm a sweat the details up front kind of guy... willing to experiment -- empirical -- but not a trial and error tinkerer. Do it right... then relax. Or so I hope, in returning to photography. Another route to a similar peaceful place, perhaps. Good luck.