PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Samsung NX200, NX18-55, and NX20

Asking Price

Item Location
Seattle (United States)

Item Description
This listing is for:

1) Samsung NX200 with 18-55 OIS lens in excellent physical, optical, and mechanical condition. I am selling because I don't use it enough. In fact I have never taken this body outside the house. This listing includes everything that came in the camera. I will also include a PK-NX adapter to mount your Pentax lenses to the NX200. Price is $215.

2) Samsung NX20/2.8 in also in excellent physical, optical, and mechanical condition. This listing includes everything that came with the lens. Price is $190.

I have attached photos of the NX200 with K30 for size comparison. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions and I will be prompt with replies. I will try my utmost to make this is a smooth transaction. Thank you for looking.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will accept return if not as described within three days of receipt.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D800E  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D800E  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
NIKON D800E  Photo