PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina AT-X Pro 28-80mm f2.8

Asking Price
350.00 AUD

Item Location
Perth, Western Australia (Australia)

Item Description
For sale is a Tokina AT-X Pro 28-80mm f2.8 Auto Focus lens.

This is the forum Lens Review link for this lens, just to confirm, as there are a few different Tokina lenses in and around this focal length.

Tokina AT-X 280 AF PRO 28-80mm f/2.8 Lens Reviews - Tokina Lenses - Pentax Lens Review Database

The lens is in good condition, based on the condition key.

The lens glass is clean and clear, with minimal dust...ACCEPT for one small thread near the rear element. You can see this in the photo of the rear of the lens. The front element is unscratched, very good condition.
The lens body is excellent...the Tokina AT-X Pro lenses really are built very solidly. One or two minor cosmetic marks, just a little rub mark, no dents or scratches.
The aperture ring turns freely and clicks solidly into all stops and half stops, with a nice solid lock button for the A setting.
The zoom ring is smooth and firm. A nice feature of this lens is that the barrel does not extend with zooming.
The focus ring has a fairly short throw and is also smooth. There is a push/pull focus clutch mechanism, when in auto focus the focus ring is disengaged and just turns freely in either direction.
The lens comes with original lens hood...model Tokina BH-775. The lens hood has a minor crack, pictured. It is a very solid hood and the crack does not affect the fitting of the hood.
I'll ship the lens with a Tamron rear lens cap. The front lens cap is the original Tokina pinch cap, a cosmetic note the gold lettering on the lens cap is partially worn...about 60% remaining.

I am not the original owner of this lens. I haven't used it extensively, but it is fully operational. Autofocus is fine. Aperture blades are clean and snappy....no issues...just surplus to requirements.

I'm having a clean out of some lenses I have that I haven't used that much. We've recently had our first child, so some extra dollars will help and LBA needs to take a back seat for a while.

Payment with PayPal and free shipping within Australia.
If you live in Perth and want to collect I'm happy to do COD and a discount for the postage cost.
If you live outside Australia I will discount the cost of Australian shipping and charge actual postage.

I'm happy to accept returns if the lens is not as described or pictured.
Please fell free to ask any questions you may have.

Cheers
Dean

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free within Australia, contact me for overseas shipping.

Shipping Services
Australia Post, or as you request at your cost.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if the item is not as described or pictured.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
07-06-2014, 12:27 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
hi,
have you any idea about postage cost from Australia to Europa (Roumania)?
07-06-2014, 04:54 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Hi iacob
Thanks for your interest in the lens.
I will send you a PM with some information.
Cheers
Dean

---------- Post added 07-08-14 at 08:08 AM ----------

A little bump, as the lens is still available.
09-17-2014, 02:30 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 15 (100%)
Original Poster
Lens has sold.
Cheers
Dean