Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
A35-105 and Other Lenses for Sale

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
A35-105 and Other Lenses

Asking Price
90.00 USD

Item Location
Southeastern Connecticut (United States)

Item Description
I am trying to tame my lens buying compulsion and am putting the following Pentax lenses up for sale. Pricing reflects average price shown in Lens Reviews, factoring in shipping and extras like filters.

Shipping by USPS 1st class or priority mail to North American locations is included in prices. Will consider overseas shipping subject to any additional costs.

Pentax A 35-105 F 3.5: Manual lens. Good condition. This is a really nice lens. Had one, sold it, bought this one and am reluctantly selling it again as I right-size my collection. Includes padded case, UV filter and both caps. $110 Reduced to $90SOLD
Review of A 35-105

Pentax SMC M 135 F 3.5: Manual lens. Good condition. Have since acquired an auto focus 135 MM. Has both caps and a UV filter. $50
Review of M 135

Pentax DA-L 18-55 Kit Lens: Like new condition. This came with my K-5 and was hardly ever used. Includes both caps, soft case and UV filter. SOLD
Review of 18-55

Pentax DA-L 50-200: This also came with my K-5. Hard to justify keeping it since I have similar zooms. Even though it is just a "kit lens" I am sad to sell it since it's given me more good photos than my star lenses and limited lenses combined (of course, I used it a lot more) Includes padded case, original caps UV filter and hood. $95 Reduced to $65
Review of DA- L 50-200

Hope to post photos in the near future.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Of the DA lenses, not the older lenses.

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Includes shipping to US and Canada

Shipping Services
USPS Flat Rate Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sales are final. Contact seller with any issues.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by mwilky55; 07-16-2014 at 08:05 PM. Reason: Added photos. Reduced prices..
07-06-2014, 06:48 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump

Bumped.
07-11-2014, 03:32 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Another Bump
07-14-2014, 11:31 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
Bump

Bumped. Added photos.

07-16-2014, 11:59 AM   #5

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by mwilky55 Quote
PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
A35-105 and Other Lenses

Asking Price
90.00 USD

Item Location
Southeastern Connecticut (United States)

Item Description
I am trying to tame my lens buying compulsion and am putting the following Pentax lenses up for sale. Pricing reflects average price shown in Lens Reviews, factoring in shipping and extras like filters.

Shipping by USPS 1st class or priority mail to North American locations is included in prices. Will consider overseas shipping subject to any additional costs.

Pentax A 35-105 F 3.5: Manual lens. Good condition. This is a really nice lens. Had one, sold it, bought this one and am reluctantly selling it again as I right-size my collection. Includes padded case, UV filter and both caps. $110 Reduced to $90
Review of A 35-105

Pentax SMC M 135 F 3.5: Manual lens. Good condition. Have since acquired an auto focus 135 MM. Has both caps and a UV filter. $50
Review of M 135

Pentax DA-L 18-55 Kit Lens: Like new condition. This came with my K-5 and was hardly ever used. Includes both caps, soft case and UV filter. SOLD
Review of 18-55

Pentax DA-L 50-200: This also came with my K-5. Hard to justify keeping it since I have similar zooms. Even though it is just a "kit lens" I am sad to sell it since it's given me more good photos than my star lenses and limited lenses combined (of course, I used it a lot more) Includes padded case, original caps UV filter and hood. $95 Reduced to $65
Review of DA- L 50-200

Hope to post photos in the near future.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Of the DA lenses, not the older lenses.

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
North America

Shipping Charge
Includes shipping to US and Canada

Shipping Services
USPS Flat Rate Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Sales are final. Contact seller with any issues.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!
pm sent with my phone # give me a call if no answer leave a contact number...really interested in the 35-105