Item for Sale
Impact 10x24' black muslin backdrop

Asking Price
40.00 CAD

Item Location
Quebec city (Canada)

Item Description
Hi!

I'm selling my black studio backdrop. I got a new one with a different finish for my birthday. It is this exact item:

Impact Muslin Background - 10 x 24' (Black) BG-B-1024 B&H Photo

The backdrop is very large, 10 feet by 24 feet. It is made of high-quality muslin. It's quite good at avoiding reflections and is quite thick. It has a loop on the 10' side to mount on a studio stand.

The cloth is relatively resistant towards wrinkles, but of course your best bet is to avoid lighting it up with your flash. It comes with a carrying bag/pouch and is actually easy to fit the cloth inside.

This backdrop can be washed at home in the washer, but before selling I sent it to the dry cleaner so you know everything's clean There's no difference between this item and a new one.

24 feet might seem like a lot but it's often required to get a black ground. You can fold away the extra cloth when unneeded.

Shipping will vary according to destination. Even with shipping fees you'll come ahead of the list price for any similar backdrop.

Here is a picture, just for the sake of it:

And here are examples of what you can do with it in a simple studio setup:

With a flash to color it:

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
TBD

Shipping Services
Canada post prefered

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Special cases to be discussed

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-04-2014, 11:54 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I'll buy it! Let me know how you'd like to proceed. PayPal is fine, but we should understand the shipping costs. No rush, so ground is fine---and postal service is actually best for me. Thanks!
07-10-2014, 05:34 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 44 (100%)
Original Poster
The backdrop is sold, thanks!