PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Great Pentax Kit K5IIs,DA*300,K-01, much more

Asking Price
950.00 USD

Item Location
Iowa (United States)

Item Description
Due to some unforeseen circumstances I may have to give up the photo hobby for awhile. Therefore I am going to offer up my Pentax kit. Would love to sell as a whole kit and a good discount will be applied if interested, however I know that is not a big possibility so I will list some individual prices also. I am not looking to give any of this away but feel the prices are very fair with little negotiation room. All equip is in very good shape with only small evidence of wear unless noted otherwise. Shipping and paypal is included in my price and will sell only within the continental US. Be aware also that unless I get enough interest to sell most of it, I will probably keep all of it. I cannot justify selling just my best pieces. I will attach pictures later today, but we all know what the stuff looks like

Pentax K5IIs, under 5500 clicks, box and at least three batteries, missing rubber plug underneath as I always used a grip and somehow misplaced it. $575

Pentax D-BG4 grip with l-ion battery tray $145

Pentax K-01 under 5000 clicks, box, yellow, only very small scratch on lcd keeps this from being mint. $250

Pentax DA*300mm, box, very sharp copy. If I sell this one will be what I miss most. $975

Pentax DA 35mm f2.4, box, very sharp prime, everyone knows this one $130

Pentax DA 50 f1.8, box, like new, again we all know this one $140

Sigma 105mm Macro, no box, very sharp copy, my second favorite lens, $280

Pentax AF-200FG flash, case, great basic pttl flash $45

Again be aware unless I get interest on most I am not going to sell just bits and pieces so don't be offended if I decide not to sell. I would sell the whole shooting match for $2000 complete shipped to your door.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
free in the lower 48

Shipping Services
usps

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
sure if not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

07-05-2014, 08:51 PM - 1 Like   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 2 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by rwingsfan Quote
Pentax K5IIs, under 5500 clicks, box and at least three batteries, missing rubber plug underneath as I always used a grip and somehow misplaced it. $575
Look in the top of your battery-grip, there is a spot for the rubber plug to be stored. Good luck with your sale.
Glenn