Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-11-2014, 05:26 PM   #1
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Pentax SMC K 85mm f1.8 (highly rated, EXC!)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax SMC K 85mm f1.8 (highly rated, EXC!)

Asking Price
450.00 USD

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
A hard to find lens, mostly because when people get 'em they aren't dumb enough to let go of them. Per usual, this is an economics issue. (I need some cash!) As you probably know, a lot of Pentax afficianados call this lens one of their very favorites. It is also much more economically responsible than getting one of the Pentax 85mm f1.4 offerings (although if you want one of those, perhaps this will tide you over for while).

Mine is priced at $450 plus actual shipping. It is in excellent cosmetic, optical and mechanical condition.
Email for pics or I will get them up here, eventually.

I will be happy to ship worldwide to PDML-ers but I must use a shipper with door to door tracking service. I will need to quote shipping after I have the buyer's address.

I do not wish to use Paypal, but can send you a Square invoice if you wish to pay from a Credit or Debit Card.

Here is a gallery (not mine)
https://www.flickr.com/photos/indianadinos/sets/72157604713579237/

Another gallery:
Full-size sample photos from Pentax 85mm F/1.8

See also: 2 pages of images selected for the Pentax Photo Gallery taken with this lens:
PENTAX : Select a PENTAX interchangeable lens camera or a lens model

This is a lens that I'm sure I will replace in the future, when I can. It is a gem.

Photos below:

Sorry for the blurriness on a couple of the photos. They were quickies taken with my iPhone. But hopefully they communicate that this is a GORGEOUS lens. Includes ORIGINAL front and rear caps.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
Must have door to door tracking

Accepted Payment Types
Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Purchase price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return postage. I pride myself on describing my things accurately.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 07-11-2014 at 06:58 PM.
07-11-2014, 06:27 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 33 (100%)
PM sent
07-12-2014, 09:11 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Original Poster
SOLD to the gentleman in Ontario.