PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax 21mm f/3.2 Limited Prime Lens

Asking Price
345.00 USD

Item Location
Los Angeles (United States)

Item Description
This is a really nice Pentax Limited prime lens. Equivalent to approximately 32mm in 35mm photography. I used it for landscapes. It comes with the original caps, the funky dedicated rectangular lens hood and the lens pouch. Coated with Pentax Super Multicoating. A great combination with any Pentax dslr. I don't use my K-r so much any more. My son uses it, but prefers the zoom lenses, so this and my other primes need a new home.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Actual shipping cost

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
I have PayPal and it is fine with me. You may also pay via USPS money order. I prefer to ship via USPS Priority Mail with proof of mailing. Shipping insurance is on the buyer. If you donít want to pay for insurance and it gets lost, the loss is yours. The photos show the condition of the lens. If the lens is not as described, contact me within five days of receipt and I will take a return. Return shipment cost is on the buyer. Otherwise, these lenses are sold As Is.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
E-M1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M1  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
E-M1  Photo 
07-29-2014, 07:36 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager