Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-05-2014, 03:58 PM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Contax-Zeiss 28/2.8 (Leitax adapter)

Contax Zeiss Distagon 28mm F2.8 T* with Leitex fitting for Pentax

I and another member did a shootout awhile back between the Contax and the venerable Pentax FA 31 Limited, as seen HERE. Even before that eye-opening test I thought the Zeiss T* optics of this lens was possibly the best glass I’d seen. Fitted with the Leitax adapter, it works on Pentax cameras as their website says:

QuoteQuote:
“. . . . this conversion is fully reversible and will not damage the lens nor the camera. The Zeiss/Contax lenses will focus to infinite, our cameras will give focus confirmation, will meter in Av mode (stop down), and the modern Pentax cameras will stabilize all of them.

I’m selling because I only seem to shoot above 40mm with primes. This lens looks new, I cannot find a wear spot anywhere on it - no blemishes, chips, scratches, or dust (inside) can be seen. No moisture/fog, fungus, on inside or outside of the lens. No separation of the glass elements and the metal barrel. The aperture blades are oil-free. Smooth aperture ring with distinct click stops. Smooth and nicely damped focus ring. Comes with original packing material as well as the original fittings (i.e., those exchanged for the Leitax fittings). $375 and Priority shipping on me.

Last edited by les3547; 08-09-2014 at 07:57 AM.
08-05-2014, 11:48 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 14 (100%)
pm sent
08-06-2014, 06:25 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
Voigtlander sold. The beautiful Zeiss is still available.