Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2014, 02:56 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
"Bigma OS" - Sigma 50-500 f/4.5-6.3 APO DG OS (Mint - Used once!); Rokinon 85mm 1.4

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Items for Sale
"Bigma OS" - Sigma 50-500 f/4.5-6.3 APO DG OS - $1,350.00 USD
Rokinon 85M-P 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens for Pentax (Black) - $225.00 USD

Item Location
Amazon Warehouse (United States)

Bigma Description
QuoteOriginally posted by Bigma Description:
It would be challenging to find a more pristine copy of this Sigma 50-500 OS "Bigma OS." I bought this from Amazon.com in April, 2014 and used it once. It includes all accessories, papers, caps, the carrying bag, and the retail box (which is a little beaten up).

I currently have it listed on Amazon. If you want to buy it from Amazon (you'll be protect by Amazon's A-Z guarantee, and will have access to their prime shipping services), you can do so. You'll have to pay for your own shipping (free 2-day, if you have Amazon Prime). Note that it's listed at $1370 on Amazon, but if you want to purchase it from them, I will lower the price for you (price changes usually take about 10-15 minutes to propagate throughout their systems).

If you prefer, I can create my own fulfillment order on Amazon, and I will pay for one-day shipping to your address (or up to $55 of Amazon's shipping services, which should cover much of the globe) and give you a 4% discount (which is equivalent to the referral fee I would pay Amazon if you bought it from them, less the shipping fees I'm paying). If you choose the second option, I'd prefer if you had a substantial amount of marketplace feedback here.

I'm open to a reasonable amount of negotiation.
Rokinon 85mm f/1.4 Description
QuoteQuote:
I bought this lens from Amazon almost exactly one year ago (8/17/13). It's a great lens, but I didn't like the manual focus that much and have since switched to a Sigma 18-250 zoom (with AF). The lens is in pristine condition, with no scratches or physical imperfections that I could find. I have all of its original documents, accessories, and its box. My price includes free 2-day shipping within the lower 48 states. Image album here.

Item Condition
(Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
Amazon Prime 1-day within reason

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns accepted if product received differs from what I advertise.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-5  Photo 

Last edited by adell; 08-13-2014 at 12:37 AM.
08-13-2014, 12:22 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump.