Item for Sale
Canon 5D Mark III with Genuine Grip

Asking Price
2,400.00 USD

Item Location
Malden (United States)

Item Description
Hey guys,
My family suddenly has financial issues so I have to my camera go. I am sorry that I cannot take nice pictures because I am in emergency situation. I just bought for few days but then now I have to let them go, I feel so sad. You can see all my feedback here and also on Ebay: ledohung (100% with 95 feedback)

All prices are considerably very reasonable because I want to let them go soon in few days, however price still can be negotiate a little bit. Hope you guys can help me asap, I really appreciate that.

Canon 5D Mark III. I bought NEW 2 weeks ago, have only about 500 shots with the camera because I don't have much time going out yet. What you get is like you bought NEW so I don't describe anymore. Comes with everything as you bought NEW.
Bonus: 2 Vivitar battery + GSS Screen Protector

If you bought with Genuine Grip, price reduce more. So total now is 2550 (if send as family and friends), or $2630 (after + 3%paypal fee)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
USPS Priority

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No because I need money asap

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 08-12-14 at 17:22 ----------

Price reduce $100 more from $2500 to $2400

Last edited by ledohung; 08-12-2014 at 05:22 PM.