PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Tokina AT-X Pro 80-200 F2.8

Asking Price
$550.00 USD

Item Location
Phoenix (United States)

Item Description
Have not used it except for some test shots upon receiving in mail. (Correction) - I did take it on one hike to the Horton Creek area and do have this image as a result. Taken with the 828 on a K5iis

Horton Creek 5 Photograph by Paul Riedinger - Horton Creek 5 Fine Art Prints and Posters for Sale

In over a year, just keep using my Sigma 100-300 because the focal lengths are too similar and I'm no longer engaged in the shooting I anticipated upon purchasing this lens.

It's a big beefy all metal monster that is adding dead weight to my bag. In very good shape with original leather bag and front cap. I have put a Pentax rear cap on it. It has the screw in lens hood (all metal) as well.

With the Sigma 70-200 getting nearly impossible to find, here's a another sports lens of nearly equal quality for half the price. It's focuses and locks quickly on my K5iis with no mechanical issues that I've noticed. No dust, dings, dents or fungus. With a FF image circle, it would be great for indoor sports or other low light situations.

See reviews at PF for more info

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 days, buyer pays shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by nomadkng; 08-27-2014 at 08:05 AM.