08-27-2014, 11:10 PM   #1
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Pentax AF-540 FGZ Flash Unit [offer me price]

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax AF-540 FGZ Flash Unit [offer me price]

Asking Price
UPDATE: Asking price is $295 only. (Even lesser model sells on eBay for more).
Anyone?

Item Location
Melbourne (Australia)

Ships to:
Worldwide

Item Description
The unit is used, but in near-mint condition. You can save a lot of $ and get a real workhorse of a flash.

In short, this is one of the best flashes money can buy for the Pentax DSLR system, and will vastly improve your experience with a Pentax digital camera. For all hobbyists, wedding and social photographers, etc. — *this* is the flash unit to have. Far more powerful and versatile than many third party flashes.

Payment by Paypal.
Cash is also okay for Melbourne offers.

The Pentax AF-540 FGZ is a professional flash unit that is fully compatible with the entire line of Pentax cameras, from the original 67 to 645N II & MZ-S, MZ-SD or digital *ist, K100D, K110D, K10D, K20, K7, K5, K5II, K3, K30, K50, 645, etc. series cameras. It will support advanced flash functions of even the latest digital SLR camera models.

Full manual control of flash output is possible even in slave mode, or use the TTL flash capabilities of the camera it's mounted on to achieve painless exposure with every aperture. The pop-up flash incorporated into many Pentax 35mm SLRs can be used to trigger the AF-540 FGZ wirelessly, and it can also be done with TTL metering!

NOTE: Off-camera corded TTL or P-TTL flash with the AF-540 FGZ requires two pieces; Hot Shoe Adapter F or Fg (catalog #31022 & 31045 respectively), and Extension Cord F5P or Extension Cord F5PL (37347 & 37349 respectively).

Auto-zoom head covers from 24-85mm (20mm wide-angle adapter included)

• Compatible with every Pentax camera, but has special features when used with MZ-S/MZ-SD film cameras, or with modern digital K-series cameras
• P-TTL Pre-flash evaluative metering
• HSS Focal plane high-speed flash sync
• Wireless TTL capability with ratio lighting control & four transmission channels
• Second-curtain sync
• Illuminated LCD panel
• AF Infrared lowlight assistance illumination
• Excellent battery conservation; 200 full flashes with alkaline, 250 with 2500 mAh NiMH, 350 with lithium, and 700 full flashes with TR-III battery pack

Technical details:

Mount: Shoe
Guide No.: 178.2' (54.32 m) ISO100
Angle of Coverage: 60 - 23
Vari-Power: 1/1 - 1/64
TTL Dedication: Yes
Bounce Head: Yes
Swivel Head: Yes
Coverage: 24 mm - 85 mm (Full frame)
Zoom Head: Full frame: 24 mm - 85 mm
Recycle Time: Approximately 4.5 - 6 seconds
Power Source: 4x AA Alkaline, Lithium, NiCad, Rechargeable Ni-MH Batteries
Dimensions (WxHxD): 3.0 x 5.6 x 4.2" / 7.6 x 14.2 x 10.7 cm
Weight: 13.4 oz / 380 g

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 (Australia)
Calcuated (Worldwide)

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I think there should be no issues with his flash. You will be very happy with it. Take a good care of it, use good quality batteries, use protective sleeve when storing it and it will provide you a lifetime of enjoyment.
Flash is perfectly ok, and works as specified. So don't ask me to return this unit to me after a month of (mis)use because you screwed up something on it, dropped it, submerged it, etc.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

--------------------

Attached Images

Last edited by Uluru; 08-28-2014 at 02:53 PM.
09-07-2014, 07:32 PM   #2
Banned

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Flash now gone. Thank you all.