Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2014, 09:01 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 34 (100%)
Pentax S-M-C Takumar 28mm F/3.5 with Case, Caps and Filter!

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax S-M-C Takumar 28mm F/3.5 with Case, Caps and Filter!

Asking Price
105.00 USD

Item Location
Waldorf, MD (United States)

Item Description
This is another part of my M42 selloff. This S-M-C Takumar 28mm f/3.5 is in excellent condition, optically, mechanically and cosmetically. The best of Pentax's M42 28mm lenses, the S-M-C Takumar 28mm f/3.5 is tack-sharp, very beautifully contrasty lens with excellent color. As the SMC Version, it has the best of Pentax's multi coatings from the era, and the S-M-C Versions also have the lug on the back that allows Open Aperture Metering with the Spotmatic F, and Aperture Priority Automatic with the Electro Spotmatic, ES and ESII.

This particular 28mm f/3.5 comes with its correct metal lens caps, and hard case with strap. It is a complete set, and the lens itself is gorgeous.

I am asking $105 shipped to USA for this example.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
Free to USA, Actual shipping worldwide

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Check/Money Order

Return Policy & Additional Details
Buyer has 7 days to inspect item upon receipt. If the buyer feels the item was misrepresented, I will give a full refund with return.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!