Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-05-2014, 01:48 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
Pentax K-5 II body (6000 clicks) EXC! - Pics now added.

Greetings all,
I just received the K-3 that I won in the PF Photo Contest, and I really don't need THREE great Pentax bodies (I also have a K-01)... SO I'm offering the K-5 II body that took two of the three images that I won the contest with. The Mojo that comes with this body is a free extra.

6000 shutter actuations on the K-5 II which I purchased new about a year ago. I paid $925 for it, if memory serves. Comes with all the original stuff that comes in the body kit. $499 plus actual shipping (worldwide to those with good Marketplace feedback. I will require a shipping method that provides door to door tracking). It is a great camera and I upgraded to it from a K-5. I can tell you that it has all of the original K-5 great image quality and high ISO performance, with a noticably improved AF system. This thing can AF in the dark.

Apologies for the faint fuzzies and dust specs. The K-3 reveals all. Note: No scratches or scuffs on the LCD screens. A couple of very minor touched-up scratches on very bottom and under main LCD. Strap and eye cup are included, but not shown. Also included is the original Pentax battery and Pentax battery charger, CD, etc. I believe I still have the box, as well.

Secondly,
I have a NICE Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 24mm f3.5. If you are picky about your lens cosmetics/condition then this one will NOT disappoint. It comes with original caps (Asahi Takumar front cap has a very slight dent in its face) AND the original Takumar hard case. This lens is priced $50 below the KEH price (which also does NOT come with the hard case). $199 plus actual shipping to your door. SOLD

Paypal is OK (I pay all associated fees) or a Square invoice will be sent. With either you can pay painlessly via Credit/Debit Cards.

Last edited by cheekygeek; 09-06-2014 at 08:47 AM.
09-05-2014, 03:40 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 91 (100%)
PM for lens.
09-06-2014, 04:46 AM   #3

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
PM regarding camera sent.
09-06-2014, 06:54 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The 24mm Takumar is sold.

Look for k-5 ii pics, in response to mamawarrior's inquiry, coming shortly.

09-06-2014, 12:14 PM   #5

Feedback Score: 7 (100%)
PM sent.
09-06-2014, 02:49 PM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
The K-5 II is sold!