Item for Sale
SMC Pentax 28-70mm FA* (FA Star) 1:2.8 AL Lens

Asking Price
750.00 USD

Item Location
Rotterdam (Netherlands)

Item Description
Dear Pentax lovers,

Up for sale is this great lens from the FA* (Star) line of Pentax, the 27-80mm 1:2.8 AL.

All functions of the lens are in pristine working order. Clean snappy diaphragm, power zoom, auto focus, the whole lot.

Lens was bought back in those days with a micro chip (very shallow) on the front glass which did not affect image quality at all. Nonetheless, I have taken advice from the renown Lens Doctor in the UK and since the chip was not on the edge of the glass, simple professional polishing would remove the blemish easily, cost was indicated to be GBP80,--. Since there was no effect on image quality, believe me this lens is beautiful so it was part of my gear all the time, I never really saw the need to get it polished. The glass is very clean and void of any further issues. When I bought it, it got a simple protective UV filter on it which almost never came off again afterwards.

Here's your chance to get this beautiful tank of a lens for great imaging for a fairer price than anywhere else.

Please let me know if you have any questions with a PM.

Thanks!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
PM for exact charges per location please

Shipping Services
DHL, Fedex, UPS and others

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns, private sale from collector

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 4S  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 4S  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 4S  Photo 
09-10-2014, 03:09 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Original Poster
Bump up the list!