PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
2 X Pentax K1000 and a SMC M 50mm f2

Asking Price
15.00 USD

Item Location
montreal (Canada)

Item Description
Selling two camera bodies and a nice SMC 50mm f2. Got them as part of a bundle and don't need them (as much as I would like to try film, it's seems like it is too much for me at the moment).

Pictures at the end.

I AM NOW SELLING BOTH AS A PACKAGE - 50$ SHIPPED TO CANADA, 55$ SHIPPED TO THE US
Both bodies are clean and working, and both bodies would need a new foam (on the area where the mirror hit the top).

Applies to both camera bodies :
I have verified everything I could to ensure those cameras work. However, I did not test with a film it in.
For both :
- Needle inside the viewfinder reacts to change of light, and moves quickly when going from B to another shutter speed - appears to be working properly.
- all knobs rotate as they should and lens can be mounted without problem.
- mirror and viewfinder is clean

Pentax K1000 #1
This one is fair shape. Body is clean but would benefit from a little clean up around the knobs. The leather case is in fair shape, still doing its job. Doesn't come with a mount cap nor a strap.
20 USD --> now 15USD plus actual shipping.

Pentax K1000 #2
Body is in excellent shape. I purchased this camera directly from the original owner. The leather case is in great shape (not sure if it was replaced, but it looks and feel great). The camera comes with what I believe to be the original black Pentax strap, a mount cap and the original owner manuel (in french).
40USD -->now 30 USD plus actual shipping.

RETRACTED - NO LONGER FOR SALE Pentax SMC M 50mm f2
Lens is in good shape. show some sign of use. Glass is clear, scratch free and it seems to be free of internal dust as well. Apertures blades are snappy and oil free. The aperture ring clicks nicely at every stop. Focus is smooth.
Comes with a generic front lens cap and no rear cap.
30 US$ plus actual shipping cost (10$ off with the purchase of a camera body)

Pictures : for more pictures, go there and select the appropriate album https://www.flickr.com/photos/22941979@N05/sets

K1000 #1

K1000 #2

Pentax-m 50mm f2

I have other item for sale, check it out as I will offer discount on multiple purchases.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual cost

Shipping Services
Canada post / USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
Item may be returned, within 7 days, if SIGNIFICANTLY not as described. Buyers pay shipping both ways.
If I send the wrong item (highly unlikely...) or forget an included accessory, I will take responsibility for all shipping charges needed to exchange/return/send the missing or inappropriate product.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by kp0c; 09-23-2014 at 04:29 AM. Reason: price change
09-08-2014, 05:26 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
Those cameras, and especially the lens, have a lot left in them! Make me an offer - Also, don't hesitate to tell me If you believe my prices are too high. I haven't sell much in the past year or two, so I might be out of sync with the market! Thanks for looking and happy shooting.

---------- Post added 09-12-14 at 08:13 AM ----------

To the top (price reduced)
09-23-2014, 04:30 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 62 (100%)
Original Poster
Price drop - Get both bodies for 50$ shipped to Canada and 55$ to the US.