MZ-S w/BG-10 Grip

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
bunch of stuff

Asking Price

Item Location
Greensboro, NC (United States)

Item Description
All items are also on ebay and might be sold before I can update on here. All prices are negotiable so throw out an offer.

Pentax MZ-S w/ BG-10 Grip This camera is in excellent working and cosmetic condition, like new. All main camera functions have been tested and are working. The QD and data imprint has not been tested. Comes with original paperwork, manual, and box. $329 SOLD

Pentax FA 31 LTD Originally bought this lens from KEH and used it with both film and digital with great results. This lens is in excellent condition. AF is smooth and the aperture blades are snappy. Comes with original Pentax caps. The front cap has some wear. $829 $799 SOLD!

Pentax FA 77 LTD An excellent portrait lens. I have used it with both film and digital with great results. This lens is in excellent condition. AF is smooth and the aperture blades are snappy. Comes with original Pentax caps, pouch, and box with paperwork. $679 $659 SOLD!

Pentax FA43 f1.9 Limited I originally bought this lens from KEH and used it with both film and digital with great results.This lens is in excellent condition. AF is smooth and the aperture blades are snappy. This is the much sought after "made in japan" version. Glass is scratch and fungus free. It may have a few light dust particles. Comes with original caps, hood, and leather pouch. This lens will be shipped USPS priority mail with insurance. $450 SOLD!

Nokia Lumia 1020 There is some slight wear on the bottom rear of the phone and a chip in the top right. All functions of the phone work perfectly. This phone is running Windows Phone version 8.1 with cortana. The screen is scratch free. Comes with a Nokia wireless charging case. Will be shipped USPS Priority Mail. Comes with everything pictured (phone & case), no charging cable included. $190 SOLD

Pentax K100D with 720nm IR conversion This is pretty fun for landscapes. Camera is in very good condition. Bought the camera from PF member with the IR conversion already done. These conversions alone are typically $275-$300 dollars (not including the cost of the camera body and shipping). Will sell for $275 $260 $230 SOLD

Asahi Pentax ES Has not been film tested but has been battery tested. Shutter fires and light meter responds to changes in light. Comes with fresh battery in body and a spare battery $59.99 $49 $39 $29 SOLD

Pentax SMC DA 55-300 zoom lens This is the SMC non-WR model. Of the copies that I've owned, this one is the sharpest. Bought it used from KEH. In great condition. Comes with caps and hood. $200 $179 Sold!

Pentax SMC DA*55 1.4 In great condition.I bought it pre-owned and I only used it once before moving on to FF, just long enough to test out the SDM and snap 4-5 test shots in the back yard. Everything works. Comes with caps, hood, and soft pouch. $525 $500 $490 Sold

Pentax MX-1 Silver, In excellent condition. Lightly used, owned since new. Comes with 2 batteries and charger. $250 Sold!

Pentax K5 and Grip I bought this camera lightly used from another PF member, I only used it a handfull of times before moving on to FF (mostly for product photography on eBay). Comes with original box, 3 batteries, charger. Also comes with a non-pentax battery grip, its the better model with metal body pins, all buttons work. $425 $400

Tamron 90mm 2.8 SP AF 1:1 Macro This is the pre-DI version. Works great for macro and portraiture. In good condition. Comes with caps and aftermarket screw in metal hood. $225 SOLD!

Sigma 18-50 f2.8 EX DC Macro Comes with original box, hood, and caps. $245 $225 $220Sold!

Pentax MZ-S w/BG10 grip This thing looks barely used. Comes with the very rare AA battery grip. Also comes with the original box and instructions (which are also hard to find). I was going to hold on to this one but have cut back on shooting film so I have to let it go. $410 $400 Decided to keep it.

Asahi Pentax Spotmatic Has not been film tested but has been battery tested. Shutter fires and light meter responds to changes in light. Comes with a fresh battery in the body and a spare battery. $29.99 $25 $19 SOLD!

Pentax FA35 f2 In excellent, almost new condition. Body is near perfect and the optics are nice and clean. $270 $255 SOLD!

Sigma 30mm f1.4 EX DC Comes with original box, hood, caps, and case. $280 SOLD!

Genuine Asahi Pentax M42 to K adapter Comes in a hoya filter holder. Works great. $35 SOLD!

Super Takumar 50mm f1.4 Great condition. Comes with aftermarket caps and hood. $75 Sold

Pentax A 50 f1.2 Bought this one on ebay from Korea about 2 months ago. Great lens, seller said it was cleaned and inspected by a "Pentax Authorized Seller" before being listed. I tested it on the K7 and really like it but I can't justify owning both the DA*55 and this. The rubber grip on the focusing ring is missing, otherwise its in great shape. Comes with metal screw in hood. $550 $500 $470 $445 SOLD!

Carl Zeiss Jena Biotar T 58mm f2 (preset) Focus ring is tight but should loosen up with use, body is a little rough but optics look good. Comes with aftermarket caps. $100 SOLD!

Super Takumar 85mm f1.9 Great condition. Comes with Case, original caps, and hood. $240 SOLD!

Pentax ME with Winder ME II Item is in used working condition and shows wear on the body. Black paint is chipped from the trim and the prism has a dent near the top. The camera is mechanically sound and has new blue seal grain faux leather. Comes with Winder ME II, instructions for both the winder and camera, and brown leather camera bag. I have used this camera for years w/o issue. Camera body comes with batteries. $55.99 $47.99 $39 SOLD!

SMC Takumar 135 f2.5 This is the version 2, comes with original caps and hood. Body scratched but the optics are good. Metal plate around the distance scale is loose and spins around the body $75 SOLD!

Pentax ZX-L w/ Grip FG Film tested and working. Body looks almost new, very little wear. Comes with original boxes for both the camera and grip and all paperwork/manual. $79.99 $74

Pentax Superprogram with Motor Drive A Has not been film tested but has been battery tested. All modes work. Comes with fresh batteries in the body. Motor Drive A has been battery tested and works. Comes with manual. $79 SOLD!

Pentax DA* 50-135 This is really just a feeler to see if anyone would be interested in this lens. I'd like to see it go to someone who will use it. This lens has the SDM disabled so it runs on screw drive only on all camera bodies. I'm not sure if this can be reversed, I bought it from a forum member with the SDM already disabled. I liked the screw drive better because its quicker to focus. Comes with hood, but the filter door at the bottom is missing. Lens is in great condition otherwise. $650 $600 $575SOLD!

Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 EX DC Bought this from KEH about a year ago for landscapes and sky photos. It's a really great lens and is in excellent condition. Comes with soft case and hood. $350SOLD!

Polaroid Land Camera SX70 This is the original SX70 instant camera, the chrome folding model. It is in very good condition for its age. $75SOLD!

Takumar 200mm f3.5 This lens is solid. Comes with original hood. I haven't had the chance to test it out on a camera but the aperture ring moves smoothly and the focus is smooth. $165 SOLD!

Pentax K7 with Grip Camera works perfectly, has been my main digital body for the last 7 months and finally decided to get a K5. Bottom plate shows some wear from being on a tripod. Comes with a knock off battery grip. This is the higher quality grip with the metal body pins, comes with both battery trays. Also comes with aftermarket battery and a wasabi charger. $325.99 SOLD

Konica Minolta DiMage Scan Dual IV Item has been tested and is working. Comes with 35mm carrier and slide carrier, USB cable, and power supply. $175.99 +17.99 ShippingSOLD!

SMC Pentax DA50 f1.8 I've owned this lens since new. Lens is in excellent condition. This makes for a great portrait lens on a DSLR. Comes with original box. $140.99 SOLD

Pentax ZX-7/FA 28-70 f4 camera and lens bundle Camera is in used working condition and has been film tested. QD back has not been tested so I cannot guarantee it will work. Body and Lens both show typical wear for their age. Lens might have some light dust or cleaning marks that shouldn't affect picture quality. I've used the lens several times on my K7 w/o issue. The camera has scratches on the top of the prism/flash. Comes with 2 partially used batteries for testing purposes. $75.99 $65.99 Neg. SOLD!

Pentax ZX-L with Grip FG Camera has been battery tested and it powers on and fires, however it has not been tested with film. Has scratches on the body on the top of the prism/flash. QD back has not been tested so I cannot guarantee it will work. The battery grip is a chinese knock off, but is nearly identical to the genuine pentax Grip FG and functions properly. $55.99 $50.99 Neg. SOLD!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Free Shipping on all items for PentaxForums members in the CONUS, will ship to Canada and Mexico for actual shipping costs.

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Will only accept returns if item isn't as described.

Please send me a private message or email me at gatecityradio@gmail.com if interested in the item!

Last edited by GateCityRadio; 04-16-2015 at 05:32 AM.
09-18-2014, 05:04 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
bumpidy
09-20-2014, 12:13 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
wow the blue cover is really attractive!
09-23-2014, 08:15 AM   #4
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by hongzhibin1987 Quote
wow the blue cover is really attractive!
Thanks! I hate to sell it but I have too many cameras already and would like to see it go to a good home where it can be used regularly.

PRICE DROP!

09-26-2014, 07:19 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
ZX-L is sold! Bump!

---------- Post added 09-27-2014 at 11:54 PM ----------

ZX-7 & FA28-70/4 is gone! Bump!
10-03-2014, 06:33 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
New Items!!!! Will add pictures of new items tomorrow. Bump!
10-05-2014, 08:10 PM   #7

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Any quirks using the scanner? I was thinking about getting a Pakon but the software issues scared me off. Is the DiMage a simple software download and you're good to go?

10-05-2014, 08:50 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Skullsroad Quote
Any quirks using the scanner? I was thinking about getting a Pakon but the software issues scared me off. Is the DiMage a simple software download and you're good to go?
It took me a while to get it to work on win8.1. The latest driver from Konica Minolta only supports up to windows XP, but there is a custom driver you can install to get it to work on newer windows OSes.
It took me a few hours to get it exactly right, the custom driver in unsigned and you have to go deep into windows to set it up to accept unsigned drivers.

This is the link that I got the driver from:
How to run old Minolta scanners on Vista & 7 - Dyxum - Page 1

You can find a youtube video that will help you set up windows to accept unsigned drivers. That's how I learned.

---------- Post added 10-06-2014 at 01:04 AM ----------

added a few more items ---bump---

---------- Post added 10-06-2014 at 11:59 PM ----------

Some Price Changes ---bump---

---------- Post added 10-07-2014 at 04:36 AM ----------

Added photos and sigma 10-20 ---bump---
10-07-2014, 01:44 PM   #9
Veteran Member

Original Poster
---bump---

---------- Post added 10-08-2014 at 05:38 PM ----------

bumpidy
10-12-2014, 05:02 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price Drop Bummmmmp!

---------- Post added 10-13-2014 at 06:08 AM ----------

another price drop....bargain prices on the DA 50-135 and A50/1.2
10-14-2014, 05:01 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Price drop bumpity
10-14-2014, 05:50 PM   #12
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 120 (100%)
pm sent
10-15-2014, 02:25 AM   #13
Veteran Member

Original Poster
clearer pictures of the missing rubber grip from the A50's focus ring.

10-17-2014, 08:41 AM   #14
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Superprogram sold. BUMP!
11-02-2014, 11:36 PM   #15
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Bunch of stuff added!!! BUMP!!!!