Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-21-2014, 02:33 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
FA50 1.7 (Price Reduced) - Sold > Pentax K-5, DA15 Limited, AF-540FGZ flash

It has been a while since I was on the forums, but I have had positive transactions on the market place before and I have a 100% perfect eBay rating.

SOLD! > > The first item - A Pentax K-5 BODY ONLY. I have the original box and the shutter count is around 2500. The camera is in perfect working order and is in MINT condition. It comes with the original battery, and charger as well. I am asking 450USD. Reduced to 400USD! < < SOLD!

SOLD! > > The second Item is a DA 15 Limited. This lens is also in perfect working order, MINT condition and has no focus issues. I have the original box, Both front and back caps, and the pouch. Asking 450 USD.< < SOLD!

SOLD! > > The third item is a FA 50 F1.7 - I have both the front and back caps but no box. I bought it used and it has a slight front back focus that can be corrected in the camera software. Great Condition. Asking 230 Reduced to 150.00! I would add that the AF is very good and this is a VERY sharp copy. < < SOLD!

SOLD! > > The final item is my AF-540FGZ flash. This item is in perfect MINT condition. It has never been dropped and is in perfect working order. It comes with the original box, pouch and stand. The stand for the flash, not the flash itself, has a small crack in the back but it does not affect it's ability to stand up. Asking 230 USD. < < SOLD!

Shipping and Handling -
All prices include shipping and insurance for domestic USA USPS mail, buyer pays PayPal Fee's. For domestic shipping, please give me 2 business days to ship the item upon payment.

I will also ship internationally based on a negotiated rate that, you the buyer, will pay in addition to the asking price. I would prefer FedEx is used but all the U.S. Postal Service and UPS are fine as well. It is really up to what you would prefer as far as Cost/Tracking/Speed goes.

For Sale Items. - Imgur < A link to the photo gallery for the items.

Last edited by Chwisch87; 10-07-2014 at 06:25 PM.
09-24-2014, 07:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
Original Poster
Bumb For Prices Reduced!
09-24-2014, 12:08 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
PM sent for K5
09-24-2014, 04:48 PM   #4
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)