PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Pentax-DA* 60-250mm F4 ED [IF] SDM + Extras 60-250

Asking Price
1,199.00 USD

Item Location
Syracuse, NY (United States)

Item Description
A like new SMC Pentax-DA* 60-250mm F4 ED [IF] SDM lens with all original accessories (Caps, hood, tripod mount, pouch, box, papers) in addition to a spare hood (I used it to keep the original in mint condition in box), B&W F-Pro UV filter, a circular polarizer and a variable neutral density filter.

I purchased the lens new in April 2014 and only used it a few times (thought I would use it a lot more). I can't justify keeping it and would rather obtain the 31 Limited, a focal length I use more commonly, and possibly the Tamron 70-200 2.8 if my funds permit. I am also posting the new Pentax 1.4x teleconverter in another listing as I will not really need it anymore.

Filter has been on from day one, glass is perfect, everything functions perfectly. Never been used in inclement weather/conditions.

Shipping and insurance with signature confirmation included in price when shipped within the continental US (CONUS).

Prefer to ship CONUS, please PM about other destinations. Additional shipping fees will apply.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Like New

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by transam879; 11-29-2014 at 09:36 PM.
09-25-2014, 07:25 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump...