Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-27-2014, 06:22 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Pentax K5 + RRS L-plate + accessories, Pentax MX + ME Super

Pentax K5 DSLR, spare battery, 32GB + 8GB cards, RRS L-brack bracket, Pentax leather wrist strap (works with L-plate), focusing screen's S-type (split screen), canon ee-S (fitted) and oem.
Good condition. The eyepiece rubber has slight tear and the lens release button popped out. It needs to be glued back in, the instructions are on this forum. Comes with box.
$650 for the lot.

Pentax MX, meter misbehaves and the metal contact place below bottom cover need to be adjusted. I can't bother fixing it. The light and mirror seals have been replaced less than 1 year ago.
Otherwise than the misbehaving meter, works great. I will throw in Pentax ME Super for free... it has issue with rewinding, the feel rewind knob needs to be depressed all the time while rewinding.
$70 for both.

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5s  Photo 
10-06-2014, 10:53 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
QuoteOriginally posted by Nuff Quote
Pentax K5 DSLR, spare battery, 32GB + 8GB cards, RRS L-brack bracket, Pentax leather wrist strap (works with L-plate), focusing screen's S-type (split screen), canon ee-S (fitted) and oem.
Good condition. The eyepiece rubber has slight tear and the lens release button popped out. It needs to be glued back in, the instructions are on this forum. Comes with box.
$650 for the lot.

Pentax MX, meter misbehaves and the metal contact place below bottom cover need to be adjusted. I can't bother fixing it. The light and mirror seals have been replaced less than 1 year ago.
Otherwise than the misbehaving meter, works great. I will throw in Pentax ME Super for free... it has issue with rewinding, the feel rewind knob needs to be depressed all the time while rewinding.
$70 for both.
PM sent.
10-06-2014, 11:23 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 5 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by shizmo Quote
PM sent.
PM sent back.