Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-08-2014, 03:50 PM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 104 (98%)
REDUCED: Your Nifty Fifty: The AF Pentax-F 50mm f1.7 (now with some FREE extras!)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Your Nifty Fifty: The AF Pentax-F 50mm f1.7

Asking Price
145.00 USD

Item Location
Kearney, NE (United States)

Item Description
With 24 **pages** of images with this lens that have been accepted into the Pentax Photo Gallery, if you don't already have this lens WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?

Here's your chance to correct that. This lens is excellent optically & mechanically. It has the usual dust under the focal distance window, which is hardly noticable in indoor light but shows up in my outdoor light images (below). I don't see any dust in the optical path, which is the important thing. This is the perfect lens for portraits and for shallow DOF, giving you a 75mm effective Field of View on an APS-C Pentax lens.

Keep in mind that this lens was designed to cover a full 35mm frame, so will be sought after even more after the Pentax full frame is finally announced. This is an excellent window to still grab them at a bargain price. This one is priced to sell quickly: $145 (REDUCED) plus actual shipping!

Check out the lens below:

I pay all Paypal fees and can also issue you a SQUARE invoice which will painlessly allow you to pay via any bank debit/credit card.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
actual

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal Other (Elaborate)

Return Policy & Additional Details
7 day return policy. Selling price (but not shipping) refunded if not 100% happy. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 10-09-14 at 08:43 AM ----------

Also included in with this lens is:
Front & rear caps
a 49mm Cokin screw-in linear polarizer filter (Looks like U.S. ebay item number: 161272205413 )
Your choice of a collapsible rubber hood (49mm screw-in)j or a metal 49mm hood that is approximately twice as deep as the collapsible.

Here are some pedestrian image samples taken this morning while walking around the block. (No contest winners here).
http://dropbox.unl.edu/uploads/20141023/d47737c24ec3c324/Archive.zip (215MB file)

I've responded to a stealth PM, but this lens is available until I mark it SOLD. Thanks for looking!

Last edited by cheekygeek; 10-11-2014 at 09:08 AM.
10-17-2014, 02:54 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
bump!
10-21-2014, 05:04 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Original Poster
SOLD to the nice lady right here in my town of Kearney.