PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC PENTAX DA 18-135mm WR

Asking Price
300.00 USD

Item Location
Polk City, Florida (United States)

Item Description
This is a used SMC PENTAX DA 18-135mm F3.5-5.6 ED AL [IF] DC WR lens.
Generally known as the DA18-135, this is the most popular, all-purpose, walk-around zoom lens.
Glass is clean & clear. No scratches or fungus. Blades are snappy, aperture is semetrical. Focus and zoom are smooth. Auto-Focus has always been quick and reliable.
Weather Resistant, includes original hood, box, and all paperwork that it came with. There is a small tear in one corner of the box.

Payment via PayPal includes USA shipping via USPS.

I have a DA*50-135 and now I am shopping for a DA*16-50 to go with it. While you are zooming effortlessly from 18-135mm, I will be digging in my bag to switch lenses or I will be wearing two cameras to get the same range.

[Photos were shot with a SMC PENTAX-A ZOOM 1:3.5 35~105mm in macro-mode. I hope your copy is sharper than mine.]

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
Free USA Shipping

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
This is an excellent condition, USED lens that has always worked well. If you are looking to audition lenses with a vendor until you find the one you like the most, I recommend KEH, B&H or Adorama.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

10-20-2014, 10:43 AM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Hi I'm interested in this. I'm at work and currently can't send you a pm. But please take this as a pm for now.
10-20-2014, 11:45 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 17 (100%)
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by mellowyeahlow Quote
Hi I'm interested in this. I'm at work and currently can't send you a pm. But please take this as a pm for now.
Thank you for your Early-Bird response. I look forward to your PM.

---------- Post added 10-21-14 at 08:24 PM ----------

This lens has been sold. Thank you.