PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax FA 77 1.8 Limited Made in Japan

Asking Price
665.00 USD

Item Location
Nebraska (United States)

Item Description
FA Limited 77 F/1.8 - It is as good as people say it is. I really wanted to try one, and actually keep it, but my time for photography has slowed greatly and it was this or my DA*55 to go. My DA*55 stays because of the silent motor and the Weather Sealing.

The optics are beautiful, sharp, and clean. The body is clean and excellent. I would say near mint, but it is missing the pouch. It is the Made in Japan version and the serial number is under 10,000 so it could have been one of the "early version" ones (although I have no clue). The guy I bought it from did not have the bag (which would have told me). Nonetheless - believe the hype on this guy, it is the real deal. Everything it does, it does extremely well. Eventually, when I have more time to shoot I will buy another one of these gems.

$665 is a pretty good deal for a MIJ version in excellent/near mint condition. Comes with original caps, hood (installed on this lens) and box and paper work. Shipping in the US is included.
International shipping will be with insurance and tracked (probably in the $50 range) from someone with good feedback.

I accept Paypal as form of payment.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included in US

Shipping Services
Priority USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If defective within 7 days of receipt

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-30  Photo 
10-23-2014, 09:24 AM   #2

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Hello, I'll PM you now. I'll purchase it. Thanks!