Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-03-2014, 04:04 PM   #1

Feedback Score: 6 (100%)
Pentax K-5iis or K-3 (NEW w/2yr extended warranty and receipt)

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax K-5iis or K-3 (NEW w/2yr extended warranty and receipt)

Asking Price
515.00 USD

Item Location
Washington (United States)

Item Description
So I ended up ordering the K-5iis package and then ordered K-3 package mainly because I wanted the Flash af 540 for $50!

I received my K-5iis today and plan to keep it. However, I want to see what I can get for:

Brand NEW K-3 body with 2yr ext. warranty card --asking $760 (should be arriving on Wednsday or Thursday)

Brand NEW K-5iis body with 2yr ext. warranty card--asking $520

Both cameras will come new and with original receipt from BHPhoto.

I really think I want to keep K-5iis as it is lighter and gets a little better low light/high iso performance and I don't really need the large size of images on K-3 (and it's cheaper).

So please send me an offer for either one.

Thank you!!!

(I am upgrading from K-30 and the quiter shutter sound and little sharper images is my most goal from getting new body)

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15 to USA (additional for other countires)

Shipping Services
USPS, FedEx, and others.

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
No returns, item is NEW and have 30day return with BH Photo.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images

Last edited by black-kx; 11-03-2014 at 04:24 PM.
11-03-2014, 04:40 PM   #2
Forum Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
sending PM re K3
11-03-2014, 04:48 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
As I stated in your other ad, the Pentax warranty is non-transferable. Maybe a prospective buyer could file a claim using your receipt - and maybe not. That depends on Ricoh/Pentax.
11-03-2014, 04:49 PM   #4

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dyusem Quote
sending PM re K3
K-3 is pending sale upon me receiving the camera from BHPhoto.

Looks like I'm keeping the K-5iis!!! Just to be clear, grips for either camera were not included in the listing. The K-5iis grip is already sold, and I will be selling the K-3 grip later.

---------- Post added 11-03-14 at 04:07 PM ----------

QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
As I stated in your other ad, the Pentax warranty is non-transferable. Maybe a prospective buyer could file a claim using your receipt - and maybe not. That depends on Ricoh/Pentax.
Well, what if I purchased the camera for my friend? -or- I give it as a gift to someone? Dees that mean that warranty is only good for me because my name is shown on receipt???

11-03-2014, 05:36 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 12 (100%)
QuoteOriginally posted by black-kx Quote
K-3 is pending sale upon me receiving the camera from BHPhoto.

Looks like I'm keeping the K-5iis!!! Just to be clear, grips for either camera were not included in the listing. The K-5iis grip is already sold, and I will be selling the K-3 grip later.

---------- Post added 11-03-14 at 04:07 PM ----------

Well, what if I purchased the camera for my friend? -or- I give it as a gift to someone? Dees that mean that warranty is only good for me because my name is shown on receipt???
No, because in that case there is no fraud. Are you sure you want to continue this conversation? You've already stated in a public forum such is not the case. And yes, Ricoh/Pentax does drop in from time to time.
11-03-2014, 05:57 PM   #6

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tom S. Quote
No, because in that case there is no fraud. Are you sure you want to continue this conversation?
I do not want to make arguments or enemeis. I see your point. Thanks!!!