PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Pentax DA 15mm f4.0 Limited

Asking Price
400.00 USD

Item Location
Ann Arbor, Michigan (United States)

Item Description
This lens is in excellent condition and it comes with the original metal screw-in lens cover as well as a generic snap-on center pinch lens cap. The original rear cap is also included. I believe the only sign of wear is some brassing on the side of the screw-in metal lens cover which is visible in one of the pictures. I purchased this lens from another forum member earlier this year. I bought this lens because I wanted to use primes more and travel lighter. In hindsight I'm really a zooms guy and I never seem to travel light. Thus I don't use this lens much and it's too good of a lens to go unused.

Payment via Pay Pal. Purchaser pays for shipping and thus they can choose how the lens is shipped.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge
TBD

Shipping Services
USPS, UPS, FedEx

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Only returnable if the item is not as described. Buyer pays return shipping.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

11-06-2014, 07:47 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 9 (100%)
Original Poster
There is an offer pending on this lens.