PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
SMC Lens Pentax-DA* 60-250mm F4 ED [IF] SDM

Asking Price
935.00 USD

Item Location
Delaware (United States)

Item Description
This lens is in more than excellent shape. It has been carefully used by the owner and always protected. It will come in original box with end caps and literature. There are no signs of internal dust, scratches or fungi. The outside shows almost no wear and tear. It is a sharp lens with an excellent auto focus.

It has been listed here and on eBay before, but I always got cold feet and pulled it off. The reason it is for sale is because my son got me a SONY a7 mirrorless, full frames camera and lens.

Payment through PayPal must be completed by noon on November 13 so I can get it shipped to the buyer by Friday the 14th.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be accepted for 14 days only if item is not as described. No returns for "buyer's remorse" or change of mind. Buyer pays return postage.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7  Photo