PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
HD Pentax-DA AF Rear Converter 1.4x AW

Asking Price
475.00 USD

Item Location
Delaware (United States)

Item Description
This teleconverter is really in mint condition. It works excellently on autofocus. There are no problems with this item. It's a small item that increases your focal length to give you extra reach. It comes in its original box, with end caps and literature.

It has been listed here and on eBay before, but I have always gotten cold feet and pulled it off.

I need to sell it as I do not need two cameras. My son got me a SONY a7 mirrorless, full frame camera and lens. I am sorry to see my Pentax camera go.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Mint

Shipping Destinations
Continental U.S. Only

Shipping Charge
Included

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
Returns will be accepted for 14 days if the item is not as described. No returns for "Buyers' remorse" or change of mind.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
ILCE-7  Photo