PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K100D Super

Asking Price
100.00 USD

Item Location
California (United States)

Item Description
This is a K100D Super (Body Only) that I bought from Best Buy, as Refurbished. It came with a super low shutter count, and seemed new to me. Not sure what it meant, but they had a lot of em at that time. I assumed they were clearing out old stock.

I used it quite a bit and according to the application exiftool (and what I think is the last photo taken) the Shutter Count is 9671, but I took really good care of it. It was always stored in a padded bag, and always had a screen protector on the LCD

This listing is for the Camera Body only. It will come with the Manual, Strap, cables, and CD that it originally came with, and in the original box.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
There should be nothing wrong with this camera at all, but if you are not happy about something please contact me and arrange a return. It must be pretty soon after you receive the camera, maybe ... within 1 week.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K200D  Photo 
11-11-2014, 09:59 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 43 (100%)
The 100D Super produces some of the finest colors I've seen from any camera, reason I have kept mine. Good luck with the sale.
11-11-2014, 05:30 PM   #3
Des
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 3 (100%)
I used to have one of these. It's a wonderful camera. Great first DSLR. It's not the number of megapixels that counts but the quality of the images.
11-11-2014, 07:07 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 1 (100%)
Ditto the two responses above - K100dS is a FINE camera. I have had great success with mine, also bought as refurbished. I have about 20K shots on mine and no hint of any problems thus far. Yes, the colors and general image quality are quite pleasing, IMHO.