PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Auto Tele-Lentar 200mm f/3.5 M42 Mount Lens

Asking Price
15.00 USD

Item Location
Minden, NV (United States)

Item Description
I would like to offer my Auto Tele-Lentar 200mm f/3.5 M42 mount lens for sale. The price is $15. I am also willing to trade for some current film (nothing expired).

The lens is in great condition! There is no noticeable wear on the barrel. Only the mounting surface shows mild evidence of use. The glass is nearly pristine with only a few specks of dust. None of the dust will affect IQ. The aperture blades are clean and snappy. Turn the focusing ring and you will be rewarded with a smooth and well dampened response. The minimum focusing distance is a little less than 3.5m. It is a big, heavy, and durable lens.

I am offering this lens because the focal length is too hard for me to use. My preference leans strongly toward wide angle and normal lengths. The few times I need something long I can lean on my zooms but it's pretty rare in my case.

Here is a sample shot I took a long while ago with this lens. I think the lens was at f/11. Honestly, I can't remember! It sure as heck wasn't at f/3.5 - I can tell you that!

IMGP0907
by Never Off, on Flickr

The crooked power line poles and the dips in the road reflect reality. It's not in the lens. The winds are pretty severe in my area and the road was made from recycled asphalt I think. It's called small town charm.

I would like to sell this lens for $15 or trade for some current film. My preferred payment method is Paypal. I am not picky about films. They're all good and fun to use! The film should be current with at least a few months of shelf life before expiration. The trade value with shipping should equal the value of the lens with shipping.

I will ship this lens anywhere in the world through the US Postal System. Priority Mail services gives international customers more tracking detail but will cost more. Shipping within the US will cost somewhere between $8 and $10 due to the weight. Other destinations should be asked about.

Since the lens is only $15 I will not be offering a return period. We'll pay more for shipping the lens back and forth than its worth. So, please be sure you want a big 200mm lens before buying it. I mean this in the kindest and gentlest way.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
No

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling or Trading

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
US Postal Priority Mail

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
None. It's a $15 lens.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
IPhone 5  Photo