PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
K5 in box + Canon ee-s focus screen + grip

Asking Price
330.00 USD

Item Location
Austin, TX (United States)

Item Description
This is one of my cameras for MF lenses (the other is the K10D + katz eye screen). The new A7 replaced these two cameras thus them can go to a new home.

The kit include:
1. K5 camera in original box, with all accessories (caps, trap, cable, manual...), and three batteries.
2. Meike MK-K7 grip for K5/7
3. Canon ee-s fast focus screen installed. Costs ~$100 at the focusingscreen.com.

Condition:

1: The camera had a lot of usage. I am not the original owner (2nd I guess). There are a quite lot of pain lose or small dings on the body, but no big wound (check the pictures). I see some scratches on the LCD screen. Camera works great, not any issue noticed. shutter count is 33,500. You should still have >60% of its shutter life remained. Sensor is clean.

2. The third party grip also saw a lot of usage, but still functions 100%. The shutter, +/_, iso, zoom, and AE lock buttons are functional as Pentax grip.

3. The focus screen was purchased from a focusingscreen.com. It has a very very small dust on it. This is recommended as the "Best screen ever for manual focus : Canon ee-S!!!" I have carefully adjusted the shim and the focus is spot one! (took me quite a lot of time and effort to get there). With fast lenses, this focus screen focuses faster than the Katz eye split screen as I installed on the K10D.
https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/115-pentax-k-5/142241-best-screen-ever-ma...#ixzz3LA7dN13e

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Good

Shipping Destinations
Worldwide

Shipping Charge
$15. pm for international shipping

Shipping Services
USPS

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I try my best to describe the camera accurately. Take return only if it is not as described. Contact me within 3 days. Shipping cost not refundable.

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

---------- Post added 12-07-14 at 10:55 PM ----------

sample photoS from this K5

This one was taken with this K5 and MF 85/1.4 lens:

12-09-2014, 06:20 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 136 (99%)
Original Poster
Bump. Sample photos added. last one was taken with this camera with Vivitar 85/1.4 MF lens. focus was easy and accurate

---------- Post added 12-09-14 at 09:04 PM ----------

sell pending. Thanks