PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
Cactus V5 Flash Trigger set with case, batteries

Asking Price
65.00 USD

Item Location
Connecticut (United States)

Item Description
For sale is a set of 3 Cactus V5 triggers. The set comes with a custom case I built for them. The case is padded, provides excellent protection for them, and is about as small as you can get to hold the three triggers. I am also including 6 AAA rechargable batteries that store nicely in the case. The triggers have always been flawless for me. They just work every time. They do have some minor scratches on them.

The battery doors sometimes give a problem closing. Apparently, this is a known issue with these triggers. I have been using them for years without it really being much of a problem at all. It happened very rarely. In removing the batteries for this sale though, it happened on two of the three. Kind of annoying. Gaffers tape could easily solve it, but it seems many times if you just pull the door out, it just goes right back in. I didn't even realize it was a known issue with these things until I just googled it. This video shows it well. Watch all the way to the end, it's only a minute.

The only reason I am selling them is that I am switching my flashes to Yongnuo YN-560iii flashes that have the receiver built in. These come with the original boxes with manuals, two of the stands, and two of the cords that came with them. I will also throw in a fourth trigger that is not working. Maybe you can figure out something with it.

I will also sell one separately if someone wants one for $25. Any questions, please let me know!

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
Used
Excellent

Shipping Destinations
United States

Shipping Charge

Shipping Services
USPS Priority

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
I will take a return if item not as described and returned within 3 days, buyer pays return shipping

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Last edited by jake14mw; 01-11-2016 at 10:48 AM.
12-12-2014, 08:53 PM   #2

Feedback Score: 0 (0%)
Private message sent
12-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Feedback Score: 39 (100%)
Original Poster
pm replied to. Still available