Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-27-2014, 01:06 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
2 SMC Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited FA 77 1.8 One NEW AIV & One used MIJ Excellent

PentaxForums.com Marketplace Listing

Item for Sale
2 SMC Pentax-FA 77mm F1.8 Limited FA 77 1.8 One NEW AIV & One used MIJ Excellent

Asking Price
749 & 549.00 USD

Item Location
Syracuse, NY (United States)

Item Description
I have two 77 Limited lenses and I need to sell one. I originallypurchased a brand new one and while waiting for it to arrive I acquired a usedone for a more reasonable price, thinking that I could resell the new one onceit arrived. Well that has proved to be unsuccessful to this point soI figured I would list both and keep the one that doesn't sell first. Iprobably could have returned the new one but didn't think that would be fair tothe seller since I chose to get the other one, and at the time I thought itwould have been easier to sell it.

The first one is a brand new, unopened, 77 Limited lens, AIV
version. $749 shipped. (The first picture posted)

Keeping this one since the other one sold

The second is a used Made in Japan 77 Limited lens in excellent overallcondition with leather pouch, caps and box (the rest of the pictures posted). There is a small nick on the front element which has no impact on image quality (There is also a few specksof dust inside, which is obviously normal for any lens and doesn't impact IQeither). Rest of glass and body is excellent. $549 shipped. SOLD

The last picture shows the nick on the front element. It is the picture from when I purchased it as I had difficulty trying to get it to show up in the photos I took of the lens.

Insured shipping to the Continental US (CONUS) is included in the price. Please PM about shipping prices for other destinations.

Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Are you the original owner of the item being sold?
Yes

Are you selling or trading this item?
Selling

Item Condition (Key)
New

Shipping Destinations
Other (See Listing)

Shipping Charge
Included in price

Shipping Services
USPS Priority Insured

Accepted Payment Types
PayPal

Return Policy & Additional Details
If not as described

Please send me a private message if interested in the item!

Attached Images
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo 
View Picture EXIF
PENTAX K-3  Photo   

Last edited by transam879; 12-30-2014 at 05:25 PM.
12-29-2014, 09:28 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Feedback Score: 69 (100%)
Original Poster
Bump...